Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Visas Marr

Page: 1 of 1
 Lord Dragonus
09-07-2005, 1:08 AM
Curiosity Its Probably stupid but is it possible to make a model Of Visas marr From KOTOR 2 And replace one of the characters in KOTOR 1 With her voice and other such stuff but mainly a model and or Costume Of her.
 RedHawke
09-07-2005, 1:29 AM
Please read the Holowan Labs Rules & Etiquette (http://64.20.36.211/showthread.php?t=127725) Thread... specifically Rule #14...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
14. Mods containing assets (models, textures, sounds, etc.) ported from another game are prohibited NEW!
It is against Lucasarts policy to port assets from one game to another. Holowan Laboratories does not condone porting of this nature, and moderators will close or delete any thread or posts discussing such mods. The exception to this is if the asset in question is present in both KOTOR and TSL. Also, modders may create from scratch mods that resemble assets from another game.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Lord Dragonus, we cannot even discuss intergame file porting, even for personal use.

The best you could do is to reskin something in KOTOR I to resemble Visas outfit/head...
 Lord Dragonus
09-07-2005, 2:05 AM
ok Thnx
 Lord Dragonus
09-07-2005, 2:08 AM
Is It Posible To Make The Robes Almost Exactly Look Like Hers Because Her Robes Are Pretty Unique And Cool Looking Thnx And Sorry About My Earlier Question
 RedHawke
09-07-2005, 4:49 AM
You will have to find a body model in KOTOR I that you can reskin like hers, but there isn't one that I recall. Other than the female normal dress-like Revan robe model... that might work if the re-skin is clever enough, but you likely will never find something exact. ;)

Her head is another story...
Page: 1 of 1