Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

several hard ones

Page: 1 of 1
 CarnageIKU
09-06-2005, 6:36 PM
i have several hard requests to make, the first is if someone can make a revan character, cloak and all but without the mask. this would mean having multiple character faces, or just the cloak as an item(which you probably already have done i just can seem to find it at pcgamemods.)

the next would be a reskin of visas so she is not so boring to look at. what i was thinking in the first place would be to get rid of of the the shoulderish pads so its bare skin at the shoulders(so it would still be kept decent) and replace the crimson clothes and mask with a bright red.(when i first saw visas in the beginning clip i thought that she looked like bloodrayne, it might have just been me with my crappy laptop screen though)
 RedHawke
09-07-2005, 12:26 AM
i have several hard requests to make, the first is if someone can make a revan character, cloak and all but without the mask. this would mean having multiple character faces, or just the cloak as an item(which you probably already have done i just can seem to find it at pcgamemods.)
This one is simple I have done this in both KOTOR and TSL... You can find them both on my website... or on PCGameMods.com...

Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack (KOTOR) (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)
Darth Revan Cutscene Style Robes Mod (TSL) (http://www.pcgamemods.com/10845)

This gives your PC the ability to look like the maskless Revan style robes, with all that you can see your chosen PC face just like normal. :D

T7nowhere also did one for KOTOR that edited the Revan cutscene model a little and fixed a few things, that one is;

Revan's Mask + (http://www.pcgamemods.com/10094/)

I hope this helps! :D
 CarnageIKU
09-07-2005, 12:40 PM
k ty, i thought it would be harder for that lol, i never saw a maskless tga file for that, so i thouht it would be harder. ty
 RedHawke
09-07-2005, 10:51 PM
^^^^
There isn't a seperate skin as the Cutscene Revan model uses the normal Revan's Textures. ;)
 CarnageIKU
09-08-2005, 8:03 AM
:giveup: then how did you manage to get it without the mask?
 TheOssusKeeper
09-08-2005, 8:25 AM
alpha channels or some such... ;)
 Darth333
09-08-2005, 9:44 AM
Actually, just pointing to the maskless cutscene Revan does the job. No need to retexture anything.

However, T7's Revan's mask is custom made (new model)
 CarnageIKU
09-10-2005, 10:31 AM
cool, thanks for the info. as for visas since she has the shoulder pads does that mean one would have to edit(how i dont know) a wire frame? or would it just be a alpha channel thing or what ever and then painting some skin over top
 CarnageIKU
09-15-2005, 9:01 PM
by the way, does anyone know if darth333 or anyone else has come up with a warp band for TSL, if so can ya point a link in my direction, i have checked pcgamemods but to no avail
 Darth333
09-15-2005, 9:40 PM
no, I started making one but never released it: with all the cutscenes in TSL it was messing up all the game.
 Slipstreme
09-15-2005, 9:48 PM
Yeah, Visas could use some touching up
 CarnageIKU
09-17-2005, 12:45 PM
k darth333, i figured that that was the problem, when i was messing around with the warp for kotor i did notice it followed a defult pattern when there wasnt any solid info, like the fact if you skip to the levithan early on it sets hk-47 to be the one that busts you out.
Page: 1 of 1