Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Atton Doppelganger in Nar Shaddaa [possible spoiler]

Page: 1 of 1
 Roquen
09-05-2005, 1:57 PM
Greetings,

At one point in Nar Shaddaa - after I have defeated Cahhmakt, I exit the Ebon Hawk with Atton in my party to receive a comlink message from Visquis. (that I finally read about in a walkthrough)

However, I never get the message...

Could it be that there is a Atton "clone" standing next to the ship each and every try I get there...

I have tried several different party-combinations, even with Atton facing himself. Restarted the box etc. The doppelganger still stands there... you can even have a dialogue with him!!

Anyone who knows how to get past this?

Thanx in advance!

PS My X-Box has no modifications DS
 The_Maker
09-06-2005, 7:38 PM
Who the heck is Cahhmakt and doppelganger? o_0
 Roquen
09-07-2005, 12:53 AM
Who the heck is Cahhmakt and doppelganger? o_0

"Cahhmakt" is a character you meet at some point in the game... hence the warning for the spoiler.

Ragarding "doppelganger" - itґs a simular word for expressions such as "twin", "duplicate person" - or, as I now have changed it to: "clone".

:)

I hope this has enlightened you further... ;)
 The_Maker
09-07-2005, 8:44 PM
Oh, that trandoshian red eclpise merc guy? Meh, never talk to him so its no wonder I dont remember him <.<

Anyhow, your problem sounds like the somewhat common Red Eclipse Slavers problem some people get when they don't go directly to fight the Red Eclipse after they see the clip with that Toydarian and the slavers. My suggestion would be to load a savegame before the "event" with the Toydarian and see if going STRAIGHT to the fight solves the problem. Also, have you done EVERYTHING you can possibly do to get the message? Just because you kill the slavers doesn't mean the message will start. Try finishing every single sidequest you can and if it still doesn't work your game maybe bugged <_<

If worse comes to worse you could always try alll the other quests and not go back to the Ebon Hawk until after you have found Zez but I do not know if that will work or not <_<
Page: 1 of 1