Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Maximum attributes

Page: 1 of 1
 SaeseeJim
09-04-2005, 1:28 PM
Is there a mod for maximum stats yet? If not would it be possible?
 Achilles
09-04-2005, 2:56 PM
Could you be a little more descriptive/specific with what you are asking for?

Some points you might want to consider:

Is this for KotOR or TSL?
Which "stats" are you referring to? (skills? attributes? influence?)
Etc, etc.
 SaeseeJim
09-04-2005, 8:51 PM
the title of the thread says maximum attributes.(says it in a way that is not offensive and nonsarcastic but serious and friendly)
 Achilles
09-04-2005, 9:07 PM
Fair enough, however I still have no idea which game you're looking to mod, etc. I'll go one step further and assume (since you didn't specify) that you're looking to max the attributes for your PC. I know that there used to be a mod that did this for KotOR and it used to be in the Where can I find mods? sticky. Normally, I might go so far to find a link for you however since you don't seem willing to do any work on your own, I'll just recommend that you use KSE to set all your Attributes to 255.

And in an effort to avoid another post, KSE is short for KotOR Savegame Editor. It can be found on the Star Wars Knights page.
 SaeseeJim
09-04-2005, 10:50 PM
okay thanks for the info, and yes I meant KOTOR 1
 Lando Griffin
09-05-2005, 4:18 AM
no i dont think so but all u have to do is get the kotor tool, go to to BIF-2da-2da array- classes2da. Then double click it , go to the part where it says str, dex, con, wis, cha, int, and make them all 99, in every row, save it as classes.2da and put it in ur override, start a new game, press auto character, not custom the other option, then every attribute will be 99. I hope that helps.
 RedHawke
09-05-2005, 4:44 AM
start a new game, press auto character, not custom the other option, then every attribute will be 99. I hope that helps.
Not true, you can make a custom character, when you get to the attributes part just hit recommend and you will get what you set in classes.2da as well.

Though for a new character, I personally roll my 6 attributes using the 4D6 drop the lowest die method, and then set the results I get in the classes.2da then start my new game to make my character. Makes it feel more RPG-ish to me.
 Mono_Giganto
09-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Heh, I just buff up DEX, INT, and CON even out CHA and WIS, then ignore STR. :p
 JediKnight707
09-05-2005, 10:48 PM
Since I'm always a gurdian I always buff up strength, then go to WIS\CHA and get a few INT and CON points and then leave DEX the same or put 1\2 points in it. but hey i love using the lightsaber so *shrug* whatever floats your boat.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
09-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Set them all at anywhere between 165 and 180, that way your saves don't turn negative.
 Hybris
09-24-2005, 7:00 PM
I find useing tk103's savegame editor (For KOTOR1) to max my stats is a easy way to max my stats
Page: 1 of 1