Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Request for Nihilus Robe

Page: 1 of 1
 Deakon_Vyn
09-03-2005, 5:50 PM
I'm not sure if this was requested before or not, but is it possible to make a
Darth Nihilus robe for the PC? That would include the hood without the Nihilus mask. Just like the Revan cutscene robes. If not then maybe just the robe without the hood. If so could some one make this mod please. I am getting tired of the same old sith robes. Thank you.
 RedHawke
09-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Welcome to the forums Deakon_Vyn! :waive1:

Sadly this isn't possible because there is only the one Nihilus model and it is all one piece, whereas Revan was 3 models, the Masked Revan, and the Male and Female Cutscene Models.

If you don Nihilus' appearance you will look like Nihilus, with the current state of modeling and the lack of infromation about the games animations, it is currently impossible to do something like this... sorry! :(

Though the bright side is, in a few months who knows, this might be possible! :D
 Deakon_Vyn
09-04-2005, 7:49 AM
I kinda figured as much. LOL! Oh well it was worth the try. Thanks any ways RedHawke!
Page: 1 of 1