Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Play as other side in singleplayer?

Page: 1 of 1
 JMacy
09-01-2005, 7:24 PM
Awesome game. I just passed the Xbox singleplayer missions, ending with Endor. I thought maybe passing them would allow me to replay as the opposite faction on each of those levels, but doesn't seem to be the case. I remember trying the Xbox demo that came on the Trilogy DVDs, and there I was able to choose Rebel or Empire. Was this just for the sake of demo purposes?
 Darth Andrew
09-01-2005, 8:29 PM
Awesome game. I just passed the Xbox singleplayer missions, ending with Endor. I thought maybe passing them would allow me to replay as the opposite faction on each of those levels, but doesn't seem to be the case.As far as I know, you can't swtch to the oposite side in a single player mission. But you can in instant action (which is basically the same as single player).

I remember trying the Xbox demo that came on the Trilogy DVDs, and there I was able to choose Rebel or Empire. Was this just for the sake of demo purposes?Most likely.

Oh, and welcome to LucasForums! :)
 JMacy
09-02-2005, 6:10 AM
Ah, the Instant Action. I should have looked more closely at that, but since it seemed the same as single player I didn't go all through the menus. I'll try that out in the morning. It's great it's such an extensive game with so much replay value. I was just checking out the Galactic Conquest option.

Thanks Darth Andrew, and thanks for the welcome! :)
 Leviathan
09-02-2005, 9:49 AM
You can also use SWBF Mod Tools to change factions who play on a shipped map... (Or hex-editing if you know how to use it...)
 Darth Andrew
09-02-2005, 11:19 AM
You can also use SWBF Mod Tools to change factions who play on a shipped map... (Or hex-editing if you know how to use it...)If you have Battlefront for the PC, but since JMacy plays it on the Xbox, this is near impossible.

Thanks Darth Andrew, and thanks for the welcome!Sure! :D
 Leviathan
09-02-2005, 12:16 PM
If you have Battlefront for the PC, but since JMacy plays it on the Xbox, this is near impossible.
Maybe he has a modded one ?... :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1