Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

addict

Page: 1 of 1
 JFSOCC
09-01-2005, 6:51 PM
i just finished the game, but i don't want to stop playing, and i don't want to stop playing with my character, to use everything she had to work so hard for to get, perhaps somebody can build an "eternal dueling grounds", or a "the outer rim wars" endgame addon, something like that, where you can still level up, and perhaps where you still can use your skills (what poit is a persuasion skill at 30 if you only combat?)
anyway, something with respawning enemies, perhaps an arena tournament, the higher your skills, the higher the bonusses you can negotiate with persuade, loot on the battlefield with increasing cr's and repair droids to aid in combat, as the dificuty goes up, mines are randomly dropped, etc etc

something to keep me from having to play the storyline again (i identify with my characters always, so starting a new campaign is like betraying them to me)

thanks in advance, and any aditions to the idea by others are always welcome off course)

David.
 JFSOCC
09-01-2005, 6:54 PM
that's kotor II i am talking about
 Lando Griffin
09-02-2005, 4:46 AM
there is a mod being worked on by stoffe-mkb- its a battle arena, i think its done, check at www.pcgamemods.com/10) and check new areas and look at the newly added mods. If your talkin about a giant battle, then the answer might be no, I asked if it was possible to make more mandalorians, like 20 more and 50 more sith assasins, that would make the game really slow, and having all this weapons being fired and the grenades/mines going off, that would make ur game so slow. In kotor 1 theres a arena mod where u could enter in and out so u could get more enemies, but it will still make the game slow or laggy as some put it.
Page: 1 of 1