Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New skin: Revan/Nihilis

Page: 1 of 1
 darthfate
08-29-2005, 11:58 AM
hello. one day i was fiddling around with my editor & came up with this http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/Quik-T/DarthFate2.jpg)
or if u cnt see it properly
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/Quik-T/DarthFate4.jpg)

and i was hoping someone could make a skin like revan's head but nihilis' (too hard 2 spell) robes.

thankyou.
 darthfate
08-30-2005, 9:15 AM
gee this must be a hard mod 2 do
 darthfate
08-30-2005, 2:11 PM
pretty quiet here ay?
 BlazeHoliday
08-30-2005, 2:19 PM
yeah in a different tread i'm asking about the revan robe! it seems this is a giant headache. Extremely hard to do and i think even the mod masters here have tried numerous hours on stuff like this. gl
 ChAiNz.2da
08-30-2005, 3:07 PM
The problem with the Revan Model is that it doesn't have all of the proper camera hooks that a normal playable model has. Since it was never intended to be a player model, Bioware didn't add them. Therefore when you start moving around, the screen jumps and bumps all over the place...

As far as the Nihilus model, it doesn't have all of the combat animations as a playable model has, therefore if you're fighting against a small creature, or try to dual wield weapons, the animations are simply "not there"... adding them is near impossible with our current tools as we don't have an 'Official' toolset and are mainly modding with tools made by brilliant minds residing here at Holowan... :)

Also, I'm not sure about this, but I don't think the Unique Revan model (mask cape hood) (or Nilhilus) has a seperate head.. If I'm correct, then it's going to be an uphill battle to even get Revan's head on a Nilhilus body... though if I'm wrong, then that's going to be the best bet on getting what you desire...

Lastly, unfortunately not every request gets made... so please try to exercise a little patience. When / if someone can do the mod or answer your question, they will ...trust me ;)

Bumping your request doesn't do anything but start to get annoying and is against our Forum rules... again, a little patience goes a long way and helps ensure the lifespan of your request thread ;)
 darthfate
08-30-2005, 4:31 PM
OK.........
 Emperor Devon
08-30-2005, 4:50 PM
Also, saying "please" helps a lot!
 Darth InSidious
08-31-2005, 8:02 AM
Nihilus does have a separate head skin.....and it's nice and large ;D
Revan doesn't. And fixing revan's head on is like trying to swap bits on a skin - nigh on impossible....
Page: 1 of 1