Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!

Page: 1 of 1
 Ximatrii
08-28-2005, 6:49 PM
I tried some of the cheats on Jedi Outcast and now I can't cancel or turn them off, namely the invincibility cheat "bubble". This cheat also seems to apply for all my Outcast games, even the ones I saved before trying it.

Does anyone know how to turn off the cheats on the Xbox? I've already tried retyping them and that doesn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Ximatrii
 riceplant
08-28-2005, 7:35 PM
Have you tried turning off cheat mode? I think that cancels all active cheats in JO, at least on the PC version.
 Ximatrii
08-28-2005, 8:01 PM
How do you turn off cheat mode?
 riceplant
08-28-2005, 9:54 PM
On PC, it's helpUsObi 0. I don't know about the X-box, though. How do you turn cheat mode on?
 Ximatrii
08-29-2005, 2:17 AM
You don't actually turn on cheat mode with the Xbox. You just type the codes into the cheat menu.

Unfortunately, the codes are different from PC to Xbox. God mode with the Xbox version is "bubble", not "god", for example.

This is just really frustrating for me--I play mainly for the story and dialogue and cutscenes. I realized that god mode was stuck on when Kyle first runs into Desann and has to get beaten up to continue. Since Kyle is invincible in my game, I can't finish the level. Of course, I have the cheat to skip the level, but I don't want to miss everything that happens between the fight and going to Yavin.
 riceplant
08-29-2005, 8:40 AM
Well, the obvious thing to do would be to check there isn't a different code to turn invincibility off, but you've probably done that. As you're on Xbox, this also might not work, but you could try running the following script (code on PC is runscript <scriptname>): cinematics/cinematic9_run_end. At the end of the previous cinematic, it sets this to be your death script, so if you can run scripts on Xbox, that should work perfectly.
 Ximatrii
08-29-2005, 4:14 PM
I'll look into that, but I don't think you can run scripts like that on the Xbox--at least, not that I've heard of. Thanks for the help,
Ximatrii
Page: 1 of 1