Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modification Request: PC Head Duplication

Page: 1 of 1
 Master Maestro
08-28-2005, 4:36 PM
After replaying KOTOR 1, the 'white male, long hair' PC head is used in various places repeatedly. For example, in the Kolto tanks on Taris and the Star Forge in the hall where Darth Malak and Revan fight.

Please could someone produce a mod to maybe have an alternation between the heads, maybe even some custom ones?

Thank you!!

please do not post your e-mail address on the boards
 Captain_H
08-29-2005, 4:55 PM
I would also like that.
 Achilles
08-29-2005, 5:00 PM
I actually made one...then my hard drive crashed and I lost all my unpublished mods. I'm in the middle of something fairly big for TSL right now but maybe I'll make it again when I'm finished.
 The_Maker
08-29-2005, 5:25 PM
A better description would help...
E.g. What color eyes? What color hair? different DS transitions? More/less facial hair?
Details are everyone's freinds :)
 Ancharos
08-30-2005, 9:34 PM
I also noticed that both games used the Holden (taris lower city cantina) head alot. That would be a good mod.
 Master Maestro
09-02-2005, 7:01 AM
A better description would help...
E.g. What color eyes? What color hair? different DS transitions? More/less facial hair?
Details are everyone's freinds :)

What would you like details of? The PC head to replace?

And thanks :D
 Master Maestro
10-21-2005, 3:45 PM
That's a shame Achilles, but thanks for maybe making it ;)

Good luck with your TSL project!
 RobQel-Droma
10-21-2005, 4:00 PM
I never liked that either, because the first time I fought Malak that was my character head, and I looked around at the trapped Jedi and I though, "It is a bunch of me he captured!"

Other than that, most of the live Jedi you see on the Star Forge have that head. I must have had several of myself fighting.
Page: 1 of 1