Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force Choke Anyone - v.1.2

Page: 2 of 2
 Vladimir-Vlada
09-09-2005, 7:15 PM
Even though I don't like killing everybody I come upon, I still have to congratulate you. So I am giving you :thumbsup: but I won't download this.

<_<
>_>

*Downloads it in secret and plans on using it to Force Choke Kreia...*
 Darth333
09-09-2005, 7:37 PM
*Downloads it in secret and plans on using it to Force Choke Kreia...*
err... sorry to ruin your plans but as a safety measure you can't choke party members ;)

BTW, I just updated the mod at pcgm. New and complete force power decription has been added. Download: http://pcgamemods.com/mod/16038.html) - (link has also been updated in the first post)
 Darth_Pegasus
09-09-2005, 8:32 PM
hehe...mabey you should make another one that specifically targets kreia(id love to target that witch when she demands i do somthing, just make sure it wont kill her, ya know leave her with 1 hp lol) ahem but anyway, great mod hehe, as everyone on pcgm thats seen my mods probaly knows im a major darksider
 Darth333
09-18-2005, 5:41 PM
Mini update today:

added a small tweak: the Jedi will now gain a temporary +4 bonus (60 seconds ) to charisma, wisdom and intelligence when using this power for the for the first time on a victim in order to allow him/her to be more persuasive and occasionally have the possibility to unlock a few additional dialogue options, when they exist. The bonus can also be useful during battle.

If you have the French version of the game (or if you simply want a more exotic feeling :p), the download also includes a French version of the mod (you have the possibility to install the mod in either French or English).
 tk102
09-19-2005, 7:14 PM
added a small tweak: the Jedi will now gain a temporary +4 bonus (60 seconds ) to charisma, wisdom and intelligence when using this power for the for the first time on a victim in order to allow him/her to be more persuasive and occasionally have the possibility to unlock a few additional dialogue options, when they exist. The bonus can also be useful during battle.

Nice touch. :D
 Darth333
09-19-2005, 7:54 PM
I thought it would add some "realism" to force choke: unless dead, the victim should be more cooperative afterwards :vadar:
 Darth_Pegasus
09-26-2005, 6:56 PM
heh, force choke a main npc that acts like an ass to you, and oh wait they like you after you do that :duel: :vadar:
 tk102
09-26-2005, 7:04 PM
A bonus to the Persuade skill would also be appropriate.
 Darth333
09-27-2005, 9:43 AM
I forgot about this one :p I'll add it.
 Lord Dagron
07-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Awesome mod . I'll try it tomorrow
 ZimmMaster
07-26-2008, 10:07 AM
I've been looking and looking and looking and I just can't find tk102's KotOR 1 version of this mod. Could someone give me the link or tell me the website URL?

Behold My Inner Battle Between Darkness And Light

:lsduel:
 Darth_Generic
07-26-2008, 1:06 PM
Nice mod. I love choking certain annoying NPCs. I tried killing Atris using this and the Whereami Armband's door opener, just for fun :D - of course, I made a backup save. By the way, what's the really dark side choker? I'm not going to torture loads of NPCs, no, of course not. Nothing to see here, just a generic Sith Lord. :¬:

*Off Topic* I haven't heard anything about your WIPs in... well... forever, really. In fact, I only know about those because I searched for all your threads - I needed that tach mod really badly. If it's because you're busy with your lawyering business thing, then that's fine. I just needed clarification.
 tk102
07-26-2008, 3:14 PM
I just can't find tk102's KotOR 1 version of this mod. By the way, what's the really dark side choker?
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=190777)
 Darth Revan2
03-23-2013, 9:17 PM
Can someone re upload the link to this mod! I really want it but lucasfiles has been down for a while. Or re-post somewhere else, Thanks!

Got the link already and here is the fixed link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?knmr54hdju9j4co)

Enjoy! Please someone post this in the first post so that people can see it! Thanks

Please someone post my link to the first post so that people can download this mod quick without requesting a link by mistake or scrolling down to page 2. Thanks!
Page: 2 of 2