Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Training Bao-Dur as Dark Jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 Bao-Dur
08-26-2005, 8:25 AM
Can someone please tell me how to train Bao-Dur into a Dark Jedi? I've already trained him as a jedi but can't train him as a Dark Jedi.

Thx.
 Achilles
08-26-2005, 10:52 AM
You have to be DS yourself. Either that or LS with <10% influence. Other than that, it's exactly the same.
 Bao-Dur
08-26-2005, 10:55 AM
^^^^

-Remain Dark Sided or <10% influence.

Got it.
Thanks Achilles!

:D
 Achilles
08-26-2005, 10:56 AM
No problem. If you need specific dialog choices, let me know.
 Darth Aleera
09-17-2005, 7:17 AM
It is not difficult to train Bao-Dur as a Dark Jedi. First of all, remember to speak him every time you get influence; Bao-Dur is a basically LS character, so if you play DS is not really easy to get more influence than 90, but there are some way to get it anyway. You can get influence in Telos academy, when you free him from the force cage: say that is not his fault if he got captured. In Nar Shaddaa, remember to keep him in the party when there is an encounter with to criminals that want their money back from a human citizen. If you defend him, you influence with Bao-Dur will increase. Also, in Nar Shaddaa, when you repair the speeder, ask Bao-Dur to check it, and then say tanks for his help. In Dantooine, ask Bao-Dur to examine the weather sensors in the cave, when you find it. When you got 90 or more, you can train him. This works also when you got less than 10. Bao-Dur will become a Guardian.
 OkiWan
11-06-2005, 11:54 PM
Bao-Dur can't equip any robes. Its not worth the time. Trust me...
Right now I have Atton, Handmaiden, Bao-Dur, and Visas trained as Dark
Jedi and Bao-Dur is the weakest link. Because he can't use the Force in Armor.

This is the only part of the game I think is really lame. Why can't characters wear
what ever clothing they want? You telling me Bao-Dur with his wicked looking face
paint couldn't wear a robe if he chose to? I wouldn't tell him no. The dudes got horns
on his head man! lol
Page: 1 of 1