Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My 4 new detonators mod *re-up'ed at pcgamemods*

Page: 1 of 1
 TheOssusKeeper
08-26-2005, 5:49 AM
get it here: http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/15623.html)

4 new prototype detonators
(Final Version) with Installer

by

The Ossus Keeper
and
Stoffe (created scripts and TSLpatcher)

Aug. 26th, 2005

Note:
Fixed a major problem with the way the installer installs the files.
Stoffe’s TSLpatcher has come a long way, and works wonderfully…
I myself have come a long way in understanding how it works and
How to use it proficiently enough to say this mod will work now
Without any hick-ups…

Description:
There are 4 new detonators; there is a Shock Detonator, Flash-bang Detonator, a Napalm Detonator and an upgraded version of the Frag. Grenade (Combo Detonator). Now comes with an installer, so there’s no need to try and modify the 2da files yourself, the installer does everything automatically.

Install:
Just unzip into a temporary folder or into the override folder. Run the installer progy (4NDFV_install.exe). The first window that pops up should be the installer window, click ‘install mod’ in the lower right-hand corner; the next window will ask where the game (KotOR2) is located. Just navigate to the game folder and click ‘ok’. The rest is Automatic. Back-ups will be made of any file modified by this mod.

Files Included in the .Zip:
.uti files, .nss, .ncs, installer and the readme_first

Credits:
Thanks to Fred Tetra for the Kotor tools.
Thanks to Stoffe for the really cool TSLpatcher.
BiG Credits to Stoffe for the Scripts and tips :D
Thanks to Stoffe, Chainz and RedHawke for helping me understand how the TSLpatcher works and getting this mod done right.

Codes to get these Detonators:

~ giveitem

g_w_napalm01
g_w_flash01
g_w_shock01
g_w_combo01

Happy Gaming… :D
 TheOssusKeeper
08-26-2005, 8:01 AM
here's a side note: if you have any previous version of this mod, remove it from your override folder and restore a previous version of the spells.2da to one that you had before installing the 4 det. mod... before trying to install this new version...
 The Source
08-26-2005, 9:11 AM
Cool Man! I am downloading now! I will leave some feedback latter!! :)
Page: 1 of 1