Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A quick Question about mods

Page: 1 of 1
 Damacles1156
08-24-2005, 2:22 AM
Is there a mod for Sith lords that puts the starforge robes in the game ? I have only found one. And it doesn't work I believe the name of the mod is Ravensrobes.zip Unfortunatly it doesn't work. I really like the look of the Starforge light side robes and to my knowledge they are not in KOTOR2.

Any info would help :) thx guys
 Achilles
08-24-2005, 3:09 AM
The model and the skin are there, but there is no .uti file that references the model, thereby making it unavailable. It would be a pretty simple thing to create one :D
 Jeff
08-24-2005, 11:05 AM
Is there a mod for Sith lords that puts the starforge robes in the game ? I have only found one. And it doesn't work I believe the name of the mod is Ravensrobes.zip Unfortunatly it doesn't work. I really like the look of the Starforge light side robes and to my knowledge they are not in KOTOR2.

Any info would help :) thx guysI'm sure the mod works, or it wouldn;t have been released. I'll bet you're not extracting the files from the zip file. You need to open up the zip file with winzip and then extract the files into the override folder.

If you were already doing this and it still doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you.
Page: 1 of 1