Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Empire At War.net goes LIVE

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
08-23-2005, 1:42 PM
Despite the delay, the brand new Empire At War.net site went LIVE! To celebrate the launch, we have 5 EXCLUSIVE screenshots from the game. One of which reveals the BROADSIDE Imperial Frigate.

The Broadside fires missles and is good in combat against Mid Level Capitol ships - as shown in the image in the gallery.

'It's been a tough set up. Yesterday, the site developed problems for no reason but we managed to over come these and bring the community yet another blinding website by the Lucas Fan Network.' commented DarthMaulUK - site Admin. He continued- 'and this is just the start. We will be showing off more screenshots soon and have our very own Designer Diaries coming shortly and we welcome the community to take part by asking questions.'

This is the first of the new shots - some of which have been sourced from the recent Liepzig Convention in Germany.
 Darth Andrew
08-23-2005, 6:52 PM
In one of those screens, I spied what I'm pretty sure were AT-APs. Can't wait for Feburary!
 starmark2k
08-24-2005, 3:54 AM
The site is really good it passed my expectations alot.
 Panzer517
08-24-2005, 7:31 PM
One question, how do you register as a Fan site? like Imperial Assault 2?
 DarthMaulUK
08-25-2005, 5:21 AM
They have to find you! Or, email them to make them aware of your site

DMUK
Page: 1 of 1