Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[FIC] The Fan-Fiction Game!

Page: 1 of 1
 starmark2k
08-23-2005, 7:01 AM
I tried somthing like this in the DTC, So i thought with this new Forum i'd start one here in the hope it'll be more successfull.

O'k this is simple, the game works by one person writes a paragraph (or two) of a story then the next person continues it with another paragraph (or two) then someone else continues that by writing another paragraph ( or Two)... and so on untill someone dose a logical end.
They can introduse new characters, go to new destinations and add twists but try to keep your contribution inline with what happened before. you can enter as many entries as you want but give others a chance to contribute....
Please don't try to control what the person writes in the next paragraph (Don't start a fight at the end of yours so the next person has too finish although you can say they see enemy which they can fight or attempt to find another solution.)

and obviously keep it star wars and have fun

Along time ago,
In A Galaxy far, far Away...

Star Wars
Fan- Fiction Game!
THE HEROS OF THE MANDALORIAN WAR HAVE RETURNED, NO LONGER AS JEDI BUT AS THE EVIL SITH. THEY BEGUN TO ATTACK REPUBLIC FORCES WITH THERE OWN SHIPS AND WEAPON. MANY A JEDI AND SOLDIER HAVE BEEN TAINTED BY THE DARK SIDE OF THE FORCE AND NOW FOLLOW REVAN AND MALAK ON THEIR QUEST TO CONQUER THE GALAXY.

THE JEDI KNIGHT KI TON AKA AND HIS PADAWAN KRAIL STAR ARE ON A MISSION OF THE MOST IMPORTANCE FOR THE JEDI COUNCIL, HOWEVER ON THEIR WAY TO DANTOOINE THEY ARE ATTACKED BY A SITH BATTLESHIP.
 ForceFightWMe12
08-25-2005, 10:55 AM
This sounded like a fun idea, so I figured I'd get things started...for the heck of it lol....
Well here we go
__________________________________________________ _____________

Chapter One

"Ki Ton Aka, we have summoned you here to disscuss the problem of Lord Revan and Malak."
"I am here to serve," the Jedi said, bowing low to the blue-robed Masters in the room.
"As you very well know, things aren't exactly going as planned in the war. We are losing more and more Padawans and Knights as days pass. However, we have formulated a plan to cripple the Sith fleet and stop their advance. However, there are a few more pieces that need to click into place before it can work."
"What would you have me do?" he asked.
"A strike team, we are formulating. Attack and kill the Sith Lord, they will. But, a chance at him, do we need."
"Indeed. What we need you and your Padawan Learner to do is gather information on the movements of the Sith fleet so that we may pick a point in which our plan has a chance of success." Master Vrook said.
"So you want us to spy on the Sith?" Ki Ton asked.
"Indeed," Master Zhar said, "We suggest that you start in a Sith Academy, perhaps on Korriban, but the choice is up to you."
"Very well, I will do as the Council wishes." Ki Ton said, bowing low.
"Good. You may leave as soon as possible. May the Force be with you."
"And with you, Masters." the Jedi said, and left.

Ki Ton watched as the holo-record flickered and went out.
"How do they expect us to do that??" his apprentice, Krail, asked. "Just the thought of it is madness!"
"Peace, Padawan. The Council have entrusted us with this, so there must be a reason. Perhaps the Force has something in store for us."
"Yeah, suicide." the young man mummbled.
Ki Ton sat in the pilot seat of the modified freighter ship that had been given to them to use by the Jedi Council. "I don't know how we'll do it, but we'll figure it out. Eventually."
Krail sat in the co-pilot seat, "If you say so, Master."
The pair adjusted the controls, punched in coordinates, and were gone.
 RC-1162
09-22-2005, 8:33 AM
i think ppl arent answering is because it might be a bit tough for some. anyway, heres my contribution:

TWO

Ki Ton and Krail stood leaning against the wall, gasping and panting.
"Maybe I was wrong about the Force having suicide in mind for us." Krail said between gasps. "It's decided to maim us first."
"We have to do this to prove to Uthar that we are worthy, Padawan. If we earn his trust, we can gain knowledge on Revan's weaknesses and strengths."
"Revan has no weaknesses. If he wasnt into the dark, I would have joined him."
"Dont' be so..."
"...Rash, I know."
Ki Ton shook his head and motioned for Krail to follow. They started walking towards the Sith Academy to show him the trophy they had taken from Ajunta Pall'a tomb, a terentatek horn and a meter length of its hide.
They passed the Shyrack caves on the way and Ki Ton entered the Academy. He went up to Master Uthar in the center of the main room.
"Greetings, Master Uthar," Ki Ton said.
"Ah, Aka, what is it that I can help you with?
"I have brought something worth prestige, Master"
Ki Ton handed Uthar the hide and horn. Uthar examined them both carefully.
"You have done well, Aka. The terentatek in Ajunta Pall's tomb was too fierce even for us to control. You are now a Padawan of the Sith Order."
"Thank you, Master. I am most grateful."
"Your companion will also be promoted to Padawan. Now, is there any information you need before you embark on your quest to serve the Estimable Lord Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith?"
"Yes, Master. I would like some background information on Lord Revan."
"Darth Revan? He is an extremely brilliant military strategist. What he still served the pitiful fools of the Jedi Order, he won them many seemingly impossible-to-win battles, and we respected him for it. When he joined us, we knew that he deserved nothing less that the title of Dark Lord, so we all asked him to assume the post. Now Lord Revan scours the galaxy, destroying every Jedi he finds who do not turn to the Dark Side. His utlimate target is Coruscant itself although there is one Jedi Padawan that the fears will dominate him in battle. We all say that he hasnt got enough sleep, but he says that it is true."
"Who is this Jedi, Master?
"Her name is Bastila Shan, Ayoung and brash padawan of the Jedi. Why Darth Revan fears her we do not know."
"Thank you, Master. I will head out to serve Lord Revan immediately."
"Good. May the Dark Side be there always, Padawan Ki Ton Aka."
Ki Ton bowed and turned to leave.
"Take your companion too, Aka" Uthar called after him. Ki Ton turned in surprise. He searched every inch of the Academy and could not find him.
In the end, he decided that he had no time and asked one of his fellow pupils to give him a message stored in a data cylinder.
Ki Ton Aka left the Sith infested world of Korriban and set the coordinates for Dantooine. The Masters must know about Revan's only fear at once.
Page: 1 of 1