Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

lightsaber request

Page: 1 of 1
 Irae
08-22-2005, 10:29 PM
hello there!
i've got a question if some1 is able to make this saber for KotOR or TSL (or even for both what would be the best way, though):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/Irae/saber14.jpg)

i'm not good at modeling either i've got not much time, but if some1 is interested in making such cool saber i would be happy ;)

-Irae
 wasa7
08-22-2005, 10:43 PM
Wow! very cool saber! I'm sorry I'm not into modding yet but I really hope that someone who is take the chance. How would you name the saber?
 Irae
08-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Hmm i didn't think about it's name
i do only know it's Ender Darkstar's saber from Star Wars
but the best name i can create for it so fast is 'Rose Hilt', though ;)

-Irae
 wasa7
08-22-2005, 10:56 PM
Good. I was thinking of Ivy Hilt. Well, maybe you should discuss this with the one who actually gets to mod the saber. Or the one who made the originall pic. Anyhow, It's a pretty cool hilt.
 Achilles
08-22-2005, 10:57 PM
It's pretty, but it looks like it would be a real pain to model. I'm sure it's possible, but it's well beyond my ability.
 wasa7
08-22-2005, 11:06 PM
Hey Anchilles, I need to ask you something about one mod you made. The Balance mod. Can I write to your email? Should I make a new thread?
 Irae
08-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Though much easier is just model this hilt without the flower around/on it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v666/Irae/saber14a.jpg)

and then just skin it up, but i'm not good with that stuff so i don't know =|

-Irae
 Achilles
08-23-2005, 3:02 AM
Hey Anchilles, I need to ask you something about one mod you made. The Balance mod. Can I write to your email? Should I make a new thread?Just send me a PM.
Page: 1 of 1