Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Heroes in ships

Page: 1 of 1
 lonepadawan
08-20-2005, 6:12 PM
Since it's essentially confirmed (I say essentially as the only ones we've actually seen are Vader and Ben) that there will be heroes (We saw Luke and Han in renders) will some of them be able to take to the air in their own vessels? Or hitch a ride with a capital ship? Will Vader always simply be stored with your troops on a ship, or will he be able to use his TIE... same for Luke.. will he be able to fly an X-wing... ?

Of course they are important... Han being able to fly the Millenium Falcon on the other hand is :P

Your thoughts?
 lukeiamyourdad
08-20-2005, 9:28 PM
I suppose that if we have ground hero units, we should also have flying hero units like Wedge Antilles or Luke for the matter.

I guess that you'll be able to choose in what kind of transportation a character like Luke would use. If you want him to use his X-Wing, you click the X-Wing icon or you simply embark him into a transport ship like other ground units.

Same goes for Vader (though the Tie Advanced X1 doesn't seem capable of hyperspace so he'll have to hitch a ride eventually.
 starmark2k
08-22-2005, 7:41 AM
I think during an interview at E3 a Dev said that if you but a hero in a star ship it would get some kind of stat bonus depending on the hero... I think it was at gamespot if you want to find it.
Page: 1 of 1