Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Curse of monkey island error in window mode

Page: 1 of 1
 Loud_Ninja
08-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Hi, I'm new to this forum and this is my first post! woohoo.......................
I'v been a fan of monkey island for a long long time since i was around 4-5years of age lol.. im 17 and one heif now... one day i was bored and jus thought i'd go thru the series again..
anyway I'm posting because i have a certain problem when trying to use CMI launcher and running it in window mode.. every so often while playing a error comes up(btw i am running win XP pro):

LECGDI.DLL

USetDIBitsToDeviceError: 87

It kind of stops what's being displayed, though i can still hear sound continueing and even click things still. I was wondering if this is a known bug and if there is a fix or no fix or if its unknown..

Thank you for reading~
 Loud_Ninja
08-18-2005, 10:05 PM
Nvm, am noob, was one thing i didnt try and that was the new ScummVMQ+E, which made it work. Sorry for spamming and whatever =/
now if only i could convert my saved games >_<
cyas!
 bgbennyboy
08-19-2005, 6:51 AM
Thats a known problem with CMI and windowed mode in XP (as it says in the CMI launcher readme). As far as I know it doesnt do it in fullscreen mode though.
 Loud_Ninja
08-19-2005, 9:44 AM
yea my bad, wasnt sure if this was that problem because i didnt see it mentioned anywhere..>_< well scummVM did what i needed so im happy.
thank you quick and easy! lol
Page: 1 of 1