Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Armored Clothing

Page: 1 of 1
 SaberOfLight
08-17-2005, 6:52 PM
would it be possible to make armored clothing similar to Atton's Ribbed Jacket, but equipable on all characters?
 The_Maker
08-17-2005, 7:06 PM
What is it with everyone and the Atton jacket!? o.O

Anywho, yes it would be possible but are you asking can it be done or will it be done? ;)
 SaberOfLight
08-17-2005, 7:23 PM
would it be done or how could I do it

and I meant a clothing using standard character textures, but with the jacket's stats
 The_Maker
08-17-2005, 7:56 PM
Oh <_<
I thought you meant using the default Atton jacket model and allowing your NPC to wear it >_<

I could probably make something like that, any specific requests for how it should look or just the default Atton jacket stats?
 Achilles
08-17-2005, 10:01 PM
All of the party NPC's (with the exception of the Droids and Hanharr) come with default clothing. It's just a matter of creating .uti files that correspond with the clothing and putting the item on the character. Did you have something specific in mind?

BTW, you might want to check this out:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=144552)
 SaberOfDark
08-20-2005, 8:05 PM
what about the other npcs/the pc, they could use defensive clothes too
 Achilles
08-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Atton = Already has some
Mira = Already has some
Disciple = Didn't get around to it because I don't play as a female PC's that often
Kreia and Visas = Jedi. They can wear Jedi robes, so I didn't want to reinvent the wheel
Mandalore = Already has armor
Hanharr = Wookie. Can't wear clothes anyhow

That leave Bao-Dur, Handmaiden, and the Droid. Droids can't wear clothes so no point in trying. Therefore the only party NPC that were left out in the cold (as far as I was concerned) were Bao-Dur and Handmaiden. Problem solved.

...and technically Handmaiden is a stretch considering that she gets special Jedi robes.
 TheOssusKeeper
08-21-2005, 5:36 PM
it's wierd how Kreia isn't able to be equiped with other types of clothing/armor, they should have made that possible and her hoody removeable...
 Achilles
08-21-2005, 8:41 PM
She is able to equip them, however her appearance doesn't change. Same with Visas (for the most part). If changing their appearances is important to you, some very simple changes in Appearance.2da can rectify the matter.
 TheOssusKeeper
08-21-2005, 11:12 PM
does she have a head model/skin without the hood? i can change the appearence.2da for the clothes/armor, but if it leaves the hood in place, i don't think that would look right... :D
 Achilles
08-21-2005, 11:51 PM
Yep. Isn't quite the same though.
 Darth InSidious
08-25-2005, 11:39 AM
In fact, it's very easy to make her remove the hood- give her a convo and add the hood removing animation ;D
 Dark_lord_Cheez
08-25-2005, 11:49 AM
I think she did have a head model without the hood. It was the one used in the malachor scene with sion and nihillus confronting her in trayus academy.

I don't know what it would be called though.
 Darth InSidious
08-25-2005, 11:57 AM
Probably something like P_Kreiah02 - at a guess...
Page: 1 of 1