Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Assistance needed

Page: 1 of 1
 EmoKid
08-13-2005, 4:07 PM
I've been modding this game practically since it came out. However..I've recently had to delete my mission.lvl file...but I have no backup.

Can somebody share an unedited mission.lvl file? I've lost my original game disc so I can't uninstall either ;(

Thanks to anybody who can help me :)
 zerted
08-13-2005, 4:26 PM
I've lost my original game disc so I can't uninstall either

So... Do you still play the game?

Anyway, assuming you are in Windows, did you check the Recycling Bin? Unless you changed your system settings, all deleted files are stored there:blast5: until you delete them again, undelete them, or the operating system needs the space and deletes them.

1) Open the Recycling Bin
2) Look around for your needed file
3) Select it and choose undelete. The file should be restored to where it was deleted:blast5:.
 EmoKid
08-13-2005, 4:30 PM
I don't play the game anymore, I just edit little parts of it for others.

Also, the file I just deleted was majorly edited. I need a fresh one for a new project. Thanks anyway though :)
 Leviathan
08-14-2005, 12:38 PM
Have you downloaded SWBF Mod Tools ?
 EmoKid
08-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Have you downloaded SWBF Mod Tools ?

I did a little while back. Why?
 Leviathan
08-15-2005, 2:13 PM
You can rebuild SWBF's "mission.lvl" file from there... I can send you a "ready-to-munge" project if you agree... ;)
 EmoKid
08-15-2005, 3:28 PM
Thank you. That would be greatly appreciated.

Would it not be easier to just send the file though? O_o
 Leviathan
08-16-2005, 2:29 PM
I don't think it would be so great... Thus, you'll be able to tweak all *.LUA files of shipped maps... I just need one or two day(s) to prepare this package... ;)
 Leviathan
08-17-2005, 1:24 PM
OK, all you need is here : https://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08YVAEG4Z936838EIJ7T5ZJKQO)
You just have to extract the content of this archive in your "BFBuilder" directory, and then to run the "munge.bat" file located in the newly-created folder... ;)
 EmoKid
08-17-2005, 6:53 PM
I tried it Leviathan and got a lot of 'cannot find file' errors in the munge.bat cmd window :/

Thanks anyway though.
 Leviathan
08-19-2005, 10:01 AM
But have you got a folder named "AddOn" created in your "BFBuilder" directory ?
Page: 1 of 1