Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Figment in the theater

Page: 1 of 1
 SailingToNorway
08-13-2005, 1:19 PM
I've already played and beaten the game once before, now I'm playing again to get 100%
The problem is there is a figment in Gloria's theater that seems impossible to get to. The figment is a pink flower and it's at the top of the hill/cliff on the happy mood setting. How the heck do I get up there? Using "knight of joy" and the dragon only work on the dark setting. I can't bounce up to the top with levitation...
What bugs me is that the first time I played the game, I cleared all the figments in Gloria's theater!
Someone please give me some advice before I rip my hair out trying to get the stupid figment...!
 Saodhar
09-22-2005, 5:51 AM
This figment is really easy to get. You have to use the portal from the river setting (happy) to get to the cliff setting. You`ll appear on top of the cliff and will be able to collect the flower.
--
Furtat Yuri aka Saodhar
Page: 1 of 1