Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sasha and Milla

Page: 1 of 19
 Dinglekins
08-12-2005, 4:12 AM
These two obviously have something going on.

Any thoughts and opinions about Sasha Nein and Milla Vodello's relationship?
 SailingToNorway
08-13-2005, 1:07 PM
Yeah, I noticed that too.
Personally I totally wanted to see it addressed more in the game, but whenever Sasha and Milla were on screen together it wasn't exactly shown at all. It seemed more like their relationship was just a thing of the past...
 TyraaRane
08-13-2005, 7:19 PM
I don't think it's necessarily a thing of the past, I just think it's a subplot that wasn't addressed as much as it could have been (maybe they're going to continue the drama in a sequel...? I wish. *g*)--I think some of the material for it may have been cut, actually. I know somebody poking around in the sound files for Milla's dance party found some unused files, including a make-out fantasy with Sasha. I wonder if maybe it wasn't a bigger deal in earlier builds of the game, but they cut some of it out for some reason.

It also doesn't help that Sasha is...well, Sasha, so it's sort of hard to get anything out of him. Anyway, there's nothing in Milla's head to imply that it's a thing of the past, so I'm wondering if they aren't/weren't planning to do something more with it in a sequel or something. It's weird to have it left hanging like that, otherwise.
 Dinglekins
08-13-2005, 7:52 PM
Also, remember Raz and Milla's conversation before Raz goes inside Milla's Dance Party. Raz say something like, "Sasha says you're the best levitator in Whispering Rock." And Milla replies, "He said that? I didn't think he noticed..."
Okay, I got those quotes wrong, yes. Forgive me.

And I wasn't aware of those unused sound files. I simply must hear them now. o_o
 SailingToNorway
08-14-2005, 12:26 AM
Hahaha, wow a make-out fantasy with Sasha Nein. That would have been hilarious.
Maybe they'll have a kissing scene in the sequel...I bet it would be better than Raz and Lili's *g*
Hmm, you're right about that quote on the dock, I almost forgot about that. Come to think of it, I also remember that when Raz goes for his advanced training (sorry, the details aren't fresh in my memory) Sasha says something like, "Oh, I can't, Milla would kill me." Although, he was just talking about taking advanced training when Milla said Raz wasn't allowed to do it, but it was the only other thing I could think of.
 Dinglekins
08-14-2005, 2:59 PM
So, it's safe to assume that Sasha Nein was not the father of Milla's children, correct? That's another thing. I just bring in more and more things to think about, don't I? :smash:
 Udvarnoky
08-14-2005, 5:10 PM
How do we know Milla has children?
 Thrik
08-14-2005, 5:45 PM
I assume he's referring to those which got trapped in the orphanage and stuff.
 Udvarnoky
08-14-2005, 6:23 PM
...which wouldn't be her actual children.
 Thrik
08-14-2005, 7:49 PM
Indeed. ;
 Gruducuuz
08-14-2005, 7:52 PM
I also remember there only being two cars in the parking lot, The coaches, and one that looked like it may have belonged to milla. Either Sasha only leaves camp on Psychonauts buisness, share a car-pool for a cleaner environment, or they live together.
 Thrik
08-14-2005, 7:58 PM
Or even worse, he lives in his lab. :~
 TyraaRane
08-14-2005, 9:18 PM
Or even worse, he lives in his lab. :~

Heh. I'd actually be willing to bet that he has a lab back at Psychonauts HQ that doubles as living space. Either way, yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say that Sasha caught a ride to camp in Milla's car.
 Smon
08-16-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah those belong to Coach and Milla, plus we're forgetting the

SPOLILER:jet. Sasha could've used it. After all it had to get there somehow.
 Purple Squid
08-16-2005, 6:48 PM
My brother and I were wondering about the car thing, too.

also... how does the coach get in that thing? /rhetorical

Although I'm wondering why he would use the jet. I mean... wait. That'd be awesome! :D
 Purple Squid
08-16-2005, 6:55 PM
Alright. About Sasha and Milla.

It DID seem to only be a factor thing ni Milla's mind- but with Sasha you can't really tell. For some reason (cutting things out or something) Sasha and Milla didn't interact much. Though in the memory vault they had that close buddy thing going on. Well, maybe they'll
adress it more in the sequel. (if there is one)

...maybe Sasha walked.

...Ha.
 Smon
08-16-2005, 7:24 PM
I think they obviously have a relationship, they just didn't interact much because there wasn't a time in the game for it. From the beginning to the end they only appear on screen together maybe like.. two times.
 Dinglekins
08-17-2005, 7:13 AM
I'm sorry, I must back up. Milla was not the biological mother of those children?? O_O
 Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 7:19 AM
I know somebody poking around in the sound files for Milla's dance party found some unused files, including a make-out fantasy with Sasha.

Uhhh...wasn't that IN the game?...or am I thinking about something else. Was it in one of those vault things?
 SailingToNorway
08-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Was it in one of those vault things?

No, I think the vault was just a memory of Milla going on some super secret agent missions with Sasha. If you look at them closely, it looks like Milla finds a bomb or soemething, and then the building explodes while she and Sasha are trying to get out of it. Looks like the blast knocked them to the ground, and Milla just 'conveniently' on Sasha...it just doesn't look like either of them mind :)
So the reel in the vauly isn't the make-out fantasy, since it was somthing that actually happened.
 Rubacava
08-17-2005, 1:08 PM
Sasha and Milla being my favorites, I really wish that they would've shown more about that story in the game.
 Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 1:48 PM
No, I think the vault was just a memory of Milla going on some super secret agent missions with Sasha. If you look at them closely, it looks like Milla finds a bomb or soemething, and then the building explodes while she and Sasha are trying to get out of it. Looks like the blast knocked them to the ground, and Milla just 'conveniently' on Sasha...it just doesn't look like either of them mind :)
So the reel in the vauly isn't the make-out fantasy, since it was somthing that actually happened.

Oh yea...I remember that now.
 Thrik
08-17-2005, 2:04 PM
 Joshi
08-17-2005, 2:19 PM

I think it was just a sort of joke, how when men and women go on death defying assignments with each other, chances are, there'll be a spark. I don't think it was meant to go anywhere from that, but if there's a sequel, they build on it more.
 TyraaRane
08-17-2005, 2:22 PM
I'm sorry, I must back up. Milla was not the biological mother of those children?? O_O

Uh, no, she wasn't. She worked in an orphanage before joining up with the Psychonauts; those kids were the orphans that lived there.
 Thrik
08-17-2005, 2:33 PM
Wait, what? Milla's a Psychonaut?
 Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 2:37 PM
Wait, what? Milla's a Psychonaut?

O_O I thought so...
 Thrik
08-17-2005, 2:40 PM
;) I knew that, silly!
 Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 2:41 PM
;) I knew that, silly!

Haha...for a moment you had me thinking...
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 10:59 AM
Although in that Psych portals thingie, stuff was good in Sasha's part. =0
 Joshi
08-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Milla's nightmares scared the hell out of me though, something from a cheap horror movie. can you actually do anything down there? or just sit and listen until you slowly go mad?
 Smon
08-21-2005, 1:16 PM
Slowly go mad, only thing ya can do.
 Murray the Chao
08-21-2005, 4:31 PM
Found some unused strings relating to this.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/Milla.png:Who's) going to adopt these poor children?
Hey, what's that smoke over the village?
Ohhhhh!
Ahh! The orphanage! It's on fire!
Oh, no!
The children! Some one save the children!
Please! Some one help!
Oh god no!
The babies!
I can hear them!
Can't you hear them!
They're screaming!
They're frightened!
Don't cry, my darlings!
Please stop crying!
Pleeeease!
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 4:34 PM
Found some unused strings relating to this.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/Milla.png:Who's) going to adopt these poor children?
Hey, what's that smoke over the village?
Ohhhhh!
Ahh! The orphanage! It's on fire!
Oh, no!
The children! Some one save the children!
Please! Some one help!
Oh god no!
The babies!
I can hear them!
Can't you hear them!
They're screaming!
They're frightened!
Don't cry, my darlings!
Please stop crying!
Pleeeease!

0.0 Eep.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 4:56 PM
Hm... this makes me a lot sadder realizing I crushed a puppy orphanage in lungfishopolis...
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 5:16 PM
I think I crushed two of those.

Also imagine Sasha with children. I'm pretty sure he makes babies cry.
 Joshi
08-21-2005, 6:03 PM
Hm... this makes me a lot sadder realizing I crushed a puppy orphanage in lungfishopolis...

I destroyed just about eveything in lungfishopolis trying to get all the figments. One decided to hide from me and I got mad. Plus, what they say is funny.
 Smon
08-21-2005, 6:11 PM
I love the cutscenes...

"The navy's most famous weapon... AIRPLANES. (Floss more often don't drool as much)"
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 6:45 PM
Yes. The news was cool.

kidnappinghumanchildrenisgood
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 8:21 PM
To be on topic, I think it'd be nice to see them be all squishy.*
Not all stories that have kids for main characters have much secondary/mainish type adult romance. They're both very cool characters with oodles of personality.

...and sometimes its hard to get a good female character.

Although I wonder why Nils thought Sasha had ladies down there. I'll bet he scares most girls off. =0

*pretty much my word for sap, fluff, mush.
 Joshi
08-21-2005, 8:36 PM
I'm not sure if sap, fluff and mush really have a place in psychonauts... not usless it was really really overdone to the point of parody.
 Purple Squid
08-21-2005, 9:07 PM
Well, yeah. That's just the word... I... have no idea what I'm talkin about anymore. EXILE.
 Agent-Sarah
09-01-2005, 4:52 PM
Those two are a romance fanfic or fancomic just waiting to happen.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 4:56 PM
So yah. Wonder what genius will be the first to write that?
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 5:31 PM
So yah. Wonder what genius will be the first to write that?

With the way Psychofics have been progressing we'll have to wait at least a year to find out. :explode:
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 5:35 PM
Yeah. Maybe all the people here should band together to create some kind of mega.... fanfic.
 Joshi
09-01-2005, 5:38 PM
Someone could always start one of those ongoing story threads with a psychonauts theme. Of course I won't be doing so and I'm sure an admin or two will kill me for suggesting it, but what the hey.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 5:40 PM
...I'm not starting it... the kids might laugh at me!
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 5:48 PM
Ugh...I started posting on one of those for TNBC because the moderators invited me to after reading some of my fics (And I couldn't say no.) When there handled badly they give me a headache...otherwise they can get REALLY boring REALLY quick.

(And roleplaying makes me feel like a dork.)

...of course...I am one...so...yea...im done now.
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 5:49 PM
...I'm not starting it... the kids might laugh at me!

I'd read it and give you a happy review full of love...and I'd put it up on my website and be like READ THIS it's Psychofiction!!! And everyone would love you for writing it.

...I can't do it...as it is I'm working on six diff fanfics and I probably have a ton of people who REALLY desire to shoot me because I haven't updated in a while on some.
Page: 1 of 19