Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

does this look right to you?

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterIbis
08-05-2005, 10:29 PM
.... I think I meet the recommended... but I've heard otherwise

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6273/somethingwrong0ov.jpg)

.......?

anyway my problem is with of course... ATI and kotor2 :). I don't have a problem with crashes or anything like that, but in quite a few areas of the game, like peragus fuel depot and the Telos promenade my fps slow from a nice steady 45-50 to a crawl, the promenade isn't so bad at about 20 but still, in other areas it hits 8-10... 8-10 is IMO unplayable...

I have tried everything that has been posted here about drivers, open gl drivers and NOTHING seems to work. then I ran a system test as you can see. It looks weird to me, I don't know if that might have something to do with the problem.

ANY help would be very much appreciated
 stingerhs
08-05-2005, 11:07 PM
:lol:
i wouldn't worry about it. the problem is that the game is looking for a card better than the R9200, but its finding a card it doesn't recognize (the R9550, which is a much better card than the R9200).

IMHO, i wouldn't worry about it as long as the game runs normally. ;)
 MasterIbis
08-05-2005, 11:09 PM
I edited... see above :P sorry stinger you answered while I was explaining
 stingerhs
08-05-2005, 11:29 PM
ahh, i see. do you have AIM? if so, i can give you much better help from there. ;)
 MasterIbis
08-05-2005, 11:30 PM
AIM... no... I have Yim, and MSn... but I can get AIM... sure why not... then I'll scrap em all tomorrow and grab trillian

EDIT!!!

MasterIbis is my AIM
 stingerhs
08-05-2005, 11:36 PM
that's okay, don't worry about it: i can still get you help straight from the forums. now, if you would be so kind as to post your Graphics Options from your swkotor2.ini file, we can get started. ;)

edit: and to send me a IM with AIM, just click on the little AIM icon below my username. ;)
Page: 1 of 1