Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Total Experiance-BARC Speeder Bonus Item

Page: 1 of 1
 Tomb King
08-05-2005, 9:25 AM
It says that in the total experiance you get a free BARC speeder as a bonus item, how do you get? I don't have one.
 DarthMaulUK
08-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Did you download the add on or buy it from the shop? I didnt get the BARC as I did the digital download and was given that pet thing Obi Wan rides (the name and more importantly, the spelling escapes me!)

DMUK
 lil_dude
08-05-2005, 1:27 PM
if you download the add on you are not getting TTE, you are just getting ROTW. If you buy TTE in stores then you get the entire game, then you do /claim to get your Barc, you have to claim all other vet rewards first though.
 Tomb King
08-05-2005, 1:53 PM
They gave me my the the BARC the second time I played, so ignore this thread now.
 Jirikisunta
09-15-2005, 1:18 PM
Also, Don't be a doofus and sell your BARC speeder for 100k like I did. Seemed like a lot, but I had no idea the value of the economy when I did it.

There are players in Mos Eisley (or at least one) preying on Noobs like me, so if you hear someone doing it, you should chastise or report them too.

After selling it I heard it was worth more like 10 million.
 Trahern Valley
09-16-2005, 10:38 AM
I wouldn't mind trading my varactyl for a BARC speeder... Gackleman needs a Gacklebike to go with his Gacklemobile (XP-38)!
 Tomak Ta-Zak
09-19-2005, 10:12 PM
I got a BARC speed when I got the Total Experience pack. Is it really worth that much? If it is might as well sell it.
 DarthMaulUK
09-19-2005, 10:17 PM
Yes. They are in high demand, especially from veteran players. Make sure you dont take a penny less!

DMUK
 Tomak Ta-Zak
09-19-2005, 10:43 PM
So about 10 million is about right?
 Nadya Popova
09-23-2005, 12:24 PM
I see BARCs going for 3-5 million.

I witnessed a con artist stealing a kid who was on for 2 days, trading his BARC for 200k and a AB-1. I was to late to stop it, and the villian wound not return it.

This is now a common thing, tis bad times when there are so many bottom feeders in a game. Guild Wars has more and more each day. I spend a lot of time barking to noobs, not to trade away anything until they know the game.

Greetings, welcome to SWG, let me rip you off. Nice learning curve
 lil_dude
09-23-2005, 9:37 PM
since the addition of repair tools for AV-21's as well demand for barcs has plumited, they are a very hard sell even at 3mil now.
 idle
10-05-2005, 1:16 PM
I see BARCs going for 3-5 million.

I witnessed a con artist stealing a kid who was on for 2 days, trading his BARC for 200k and a AB-1. I was to late to stop it, and the villian wound not return it.

This is now a common thing, tis bad times when there are so many bottom feeders in a game. Guild Wars has more and more each day. I spend a lot of time barking to noobs, not to trade away anything until they know the game.

Greetings, welcome to SWG, let me rip you off. Nice learning curve

I've just started playing today after buying TTE, I have no idea what I'm doing in it but I'm not stupid enough to sell off stuff before even trying it out and finding out about it! I love how there are aspects of the game that can define people as being actual BAD-GUYS and rogues, preying on newbies would happen in the real SW universe so why not in the game? Hopefully there's a way for these people to gain reputations inside the game rather than just breaking the roleplaying aspect of it all and going on about "it being a game and you ripped off a newbie! OMFGZ~!".

I've not got too in-depth yet, as long as people aren't talking about bugs in the game or what they had for dinner/the latest Linkin Park song and RP's a wee bit I'll be happy.
Page: 1 of 1