Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cast photo for 'Doctor Who: Time Chase'

Page: 1 of 1
 MJ
08-01-2005, 5:49 AM
I thought people might like to see this photo. It's a cast photo of the upcoming Nightlight radio show, 'Doctor Who: Time Chase'.

Left is Colin Baker (The Doctor), right is Matthew (me) Smith (The Villain).

http://nightlight.grimfandango.net/colinmj.jpg)

Yeah, yeah, okay, so maybe Colin Baker isn't going to be in a Nightlight Productions production. But at least I met the guy. :P
 davrosthedalek
08-03-2005, 12:27 AM
Ok how the heck has this thread evaded me for so long? Let's just say this...never smile like that again....never. But yea man grats looks like you were quite happy and you should have tried a bigger bribe he would have come eventually...that or used the awesome power of the badgers.
 Sallim
08-03-2005, 11:04 AM
I love this smile, its a great shot! =)
 Gabez
08-08-2005, 9:06 AM
Awesome. And jeeze, MJ, you really get around don't you? First Pratchett, now Colin Baker! You're such a celbrity whore. :P (But seriously I'm just jealous)

Incidentally, did you buy some Doctor Who books or something? I saw those books in the edge of the photo... what are those?
 MJ
08-09-2005, 6:29 AM
Ummm... it was a book about the aliens and monsters of Doctor Who, I think. Essentially the shop had oodles of them, but nothing else, so people were buying them just so they had something for Colin Hay to sign.

I was happy with just the photo.
 Gabez
08-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Heh, yeah, it's a good photo.

And Jeeze you actually got to TOUCH him. Maybe you could scrape off some skin cells from your hand and there might be a bit of his DNA on them for you to send me so I can eat it, thereby absorbing Doctor Who into my aura?
 MJ
08-09-2005, 6:09 PM
ewwwwwww

That is wrong on SOOO many levels.
 Gabez
08-09-2005, 6:59 PM
Says the man who's apparently "In davrosthedalek's pants" ;

Admit it we're BOTH FREAKS. Maybe we can run away together and form a circus.
 MJ
08-09-2005, 7:09 PM
Hey if we run away together, there'd better be eloping involved, bucko! No ding ding without the wedding ring!

Heh.

Oh, this is me younger (and heavier) but with another celebrity

http://nightlight.grimfandango.net/amandamj.jpg)
 Gabez
08-09-2005, 7:57 PM
Looks like the honeymoons over...
 LiMP RABBiT
08-09-2005, 10:21 PM
If these antics continue, this forum will turn into some perverted freak show. Well, it will become more of a perveted freak show than it already is at least.
 davrosthedalek
08-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh stop fussing LiMPy and run away with me I have the room already reserved.
 Gabez
08-10-2005, 5:10 AM
I dread to think what would happen if we all met up in real life. :~

But if it ever happens, I vote that MJ pays for the Hotel room.

Haha I am JUST KIDDING please don't take me seriously.
Page: 1 of 1