Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Please help me get The Phantom Menace to install.

Page: 1 of 1
 Shanshu Freeman
07-31-2005, 5:52 PM
The error message I get when I click install is a pop up grey window, in the border it says "16 bit windows subsystem"

the text says "c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. The system file is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. Choose 'close' to terminate the application."

What can I do?
 DarthMuffin
08-03-2005, 11:32 AM
The error message I get when I click install is a pop up grey window, in the border it says "16 bit windows subsystem"

the text says "c:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. The system file is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applications. Choose 'close' to terminate the application."

What can I do?

These forums are completely dead. Try asking over at the LucasArts support forums (http://forums.lucasarts.com/forum.jspa?forumID=13);) at least a LucasArts employee might respond there, or you could find more people with the same problem.

Hope you'll find what you're looking for!
 Redwing
09-01-2005, 6:53 PM
Not completely dead, but the few people who read here probably don't know about technical issues (unless Zanzibar happens to make a visit XD)

And yes, I am aware of the irony of this reply being a month late.
 Rogue Nine
09-01-2005, 9:57 PM
Good job. That's what we pay you the big bucks for.

:p
 Master Qui-Gon
05-10-2006, 1:35 PM
I think I topped you though, with my 9.5 month late response.

I was going to ask about your operating system, but, eh. Probably no point.
 Redwing
05-10-2006, 7:30 PM
:D

(Good to see you again, MQG. ;))
Page: 1 of 1