Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ebon Hawk Empty!?

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan's Exile
07-27-2005, 11:51 AM
I have come upon a problem recently in my TSL game. They Ebon Hawk is empty everytime I enter when a mission is involved, like when Sith board on Paragus or the Red Eclipse gets on at Nar Shadda and I am stuck on Nar Shadda. Could a mod be causing this???
 Darth333
07-27-2005, 12:05 PM
What mods do you have? Do you have any .mod file in you rmodules folder? (and if yes, do you have some that are named XXXEBO.mod? )

But even without mods, I heard of that bug before but never look at it. Perhaps someone else knows more.
 stoffe
07-27-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Revan's Exile
I have come upon a problem recently in my TSL game. They Ebon Hawk is empty everytime I enter when a mission is involved, like when Sith board on Paragus or the Red Eclipse gets on at Nar Shadda and I am stuck on Nar Shadda. Could a mod be causing this???

That is quite likely. Check in your override folder if there is a file named 003ebo.git in it. If so, that is the problem.

You'll have to remove that file from the override folder to get rid of the problem. You'll have to go back to a savegame before entering the Hawk to dispatch the Red Eclipse though, since saves made after you've entered already contains the broken area.

What mods do you have installed? The mod that put this file in your override will likely stop working properly if you remove the file, but there's little to do about that.

(Due to Obsidian copy&pasting Ebon Hawk modules to create different sets and forgetting(?) to rename some files, there are 5 different Ebon Hawk areas that all use a file named like that, even though the files are not identical. If you put a file with that name in override, it will override the file in all 5 areas, which will likely break 4 of them.)
 Revan's Exile
07-27-2005, 12:29 PM
thanks for all your help folks! that worked
 General Kenobi
07-27-2005, 3:05 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
What mods do you have? Do you have any .mod file in you rmodules folder? (and if yes, do you have some that are named XXXEBO.mod? )

But even without mods, I heard of that bug before but never look at it. Perhaps someone else knows more.

Hey Darth333, nothing to input other than saying yep I had that problem when I installed one mod. For some reason I was on Nar Shaddaa and every time I installed Envidia's complete mods for the hawke it loaded the blank empty hawke where nothings usable.

Not sure why I chocked it up to an oddity and uninstalled and mine worked fine.

However, I have that mod installed now thru the Holowan Plugin by DK and it works like a charm.

I figured mine was a mod incompat. with another one
Page: 1 of 1