Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck on citadel station

Page: 1 of 1
 -DK-
07-22-2005, 4:54 PM
After completing missions for Czerka im heading to docks, to go to restoration zone, but after ill speak with duros, doors into hangar stays closed, only message appears that they are opened by terminal blah blah.

So question is: Is there a way to open doors? if any1 knows (maybe mod that allows to open stuck doors) give suggestions or any other help. thanks
 -DK-
07-26-2005, 5:29 AM
Help? ANYBODY??
 ChAiNz.2da
07-26-2005, 5:42 AM
Once you finished all the quests for Czerka, did you go back to talk to the female Leader? (I forgot her name)...

I believe she tells you / gives you access codes to enter the bay....

also:
Have you fought the mercenaries that "turn against" Czerka? If not, try going back to the HQ to see if the fight spawns

Another thing, is when you started Citadel Station, did you side with the Ithorians in any way? Check your journal entries to see if any of them state that either the Ithorians or Czerka no longer wishes to talk to you (or something like that)....
 -DK-
07-26-2005, 11:13 AM
I have done all of it, this bug rather seems as some kind of script bug, so i would rather try a opening door mod (if any exists)
 ChAiNz.2da
07-26-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by The Real Kain
I have done all of it, this bug rather seems as some kind of script bug, so i would rather try a opening door mod (if any exists)
Darth333's wherami armband has an open door feature :)

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)
 -DK-
07-26-2005, 12:03 PM
thanks man
Page: 1 of 1