Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Something is really really wrong here...

Page: 1 of 1
 The_Maker
07-22-2005, 3:33 PM
When I travel to the starforge after I fix the hyperdrive and confront bastilla (LS) the leaving unknown world movie plays, then my screen goes black with a cursor. When I hit the number 4 key (which makes my character heal) I get stuck in this really odd looking ebon hawk with no doors, all the characters except Bastilla and Holo vandar have their textures loaded and I cannot get anything to work! I previously modified some utc's for the evil bastilla character on the unknown world and the Starforge but it never gave me problems before...

Is it something I changed? Or is my game fugged up? :(
 Darth333
07-23-2005, 1:03 PM
.utc file modification can mess up your game if you happen to edit .utc files that are not unique or use a tag that is not unique and then drop it in your override folder...

The other possible cause is that you used KSE and changed either your class or gender. If this is the case, get the fixed cutscenes from our website: www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)
 The_Maker
07-23-2005, 1:18 PM
Crap...
Well, I installed the files but it didn't fix it. I am wondering if it has to do with something I did to my save folder.

Before I started a new MLS game, I created a sub folder inside my saves called "Characters" and put my DS saves under the character name inside the character folder. Then things started getting weird... I started to get random items out of no where from my previous game, like 9 Squad Recovery kits or Revan's starforge robe. I have no clue why its acting like this but I am going to revert my saves folder to the way it was and see if that fixes it.
 RevanA4
07-23-2005, 1:18 PM
yup uct editing will spawn that object everywhera you are beater off making a script the places something in that utc I have encounted this before and caused no small amount of headaches crap miss read the post again but you are still beater of useing some sort of script than direct utc editing that is something most people know all to well
 The_Maker
07-23-2005, 2:21 PM
Ok, for some odd reason or another when I equip the Cinematic Bastilla with altered robes it doesn't start ht cut scene... when i take the UTCs out it works perfectly... Go figure.

Anyways, thanks D333 and jedigoku! ^_^
Page: 1 of 1