Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Won't let me Swoop!

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Gizka
07-22-2005, 1:24 PM
Hi I own the SL for PC and have encountered a bug on my PC after i updated to version 2.10. The problem is: When I tell the racing dude on Telos cantina i want to race he says the ordinary stuff, then when it is supposed to start the screen turns black except for my cursor. WHATS UP WITH THAT?!

My card is a Nvidia geforce 6600 and the problem haven't been there before!

Jar Jar: Any help here would be hot.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-22-2005, 4:27 PM
Do you perchance have Darth333's "Easy Swoop Racing" mod installed?

This happened to me once when I forgot to place the .mod files in the Modules folder... :) (I had accidentally put them in my override instead)...

.lyt files = override
.mod = Modules
 Darth Gizka
07-23-2005, 4:46 AM
Yeah i got the EZ swoop but i installed correctly with LYT-files in Override and MOD-files in Modules folder. Maybe I'll try and reinstall it. Thanx anyway.(Hate the swoop racing in TSL!)
 Darth333
07-23-2005, 6:20 AM
check your override folder and make sure the .mod file is not in there too (even if you have a copy in your modules folder it won't work if you left a copy in the override folder).
Page: 1 of 1