Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Do Cheats Work?

Page: 1 of 1
 Demonic22
07-20-2005, 11:36 AM
Every time i use a "giveitem xxxxxx" cheat all i get is a grenade with no name in my invent..

some items work but most dont. Is there a reson for this?

(yes i have added Enablecheats 1)

Ohh 1 more thinggie, i get poor FPS on this game (kortor2) im using a geforce Fx 5600XT.. how do i fix these problems? i have set all setting to lowest but the FPS is still very poor.

I have read the ATI problems thinggie, but how do i fix it for a geForce?

full specs:

AMD Sempron 3000+
1GB PC3200 ram
Gigabyte K7 Mobo
200GB Harddrive
geforce Fx 5600XT
and DVD/RW drive floppy ect..
 stingerhs
07-20-2005, 4:27 PM
if you want items, just use tk102's savegame editor. it has a function that allows you to get any item in the game (including items in your override folder from mods).

as for the framerate issue, try using tip #2 in the "TSL: ATI Driver Issues" sticky thread and see if that helps.

at the same time, make sure you're using the latest Forceware drivers. ;)
 Demonic22
07-20-2005, 8:45 PM
Opsy this as suppost to be a reply....

anywayz.. where do i get the save game editor?

thanks XxxxXxxxX
 FiEND_138
07-20-2005, 9:48 PM
Click the SWKnights banner up top, then hit tools.

Though the site seems to be down ATM. ChaiNz is probably working on it.
 Darth333
07-21-2005, 8:03 AM
Yes, the site is currently up and down as all the LFN websites are being transferred to a new and faster server. But don't worry: everything should return to normal in a few days (as you can see ChAiNz is not at fault here :D ) . Sorry about this, it's a bit annoying right now but in the long run it should benefit to everyone :)
 ChAiNz.2da
07-21-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
(as you can see ChAiNz is not at fault here :D )
Not yet at least :p ... hehehe

The site is up at the moment (grab it while the gettin's good ;) ).. but as Darth333 has said, it's likely to be flip/flop for a few days at least...

I'll try not to completely bugger the site while it's in the "up" status :dev11:
Page: 1 of 1