Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Milkman Conspiracy - Figment Help!

Page: 1 of 1
 Saved
07-18-2005, 9:28 PM
Apparently, I posted this in the wrong place earlier. I have collected all of the figments in the Milkman Conspiracy except for one. The one I am missing should take the following spot on my list: second page, second row, fourth to the right. If you don't know exactly where this one can be found, could someone tell me what the figment looks like? If I know what it is a picture of , it will give me a hint as to what location I should be searching in.

Is there anyone who could help me with this? I have already wasted several hours searching for this one figment. And no, this is not the figment on the thin ledge behind the gated garden.

Thanks!!!

Saved
 Saved
07-19-2005, 9:53 AM
I found it. It was in the second house from the start blending in with the table. I must have searched every house 100 times!

Saved
Page: 1 of 1