Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sound problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Psychotron7x2
07-17-2005, 8:23 PM
Hey guys. Got this game a few days ago and love it. But I have been having sounds problems with it. Nothing serious, the voices and music play fine but in most parts of the game theere is a lot of crackling/static in the background which I'm getting pretty fed up with. I tried changing the packets thing in the audio settings file in the games directory to many differnt settings but it hasn't helped. I also tried both activating hardware acceleration and dissabling and neither have helped. Do any of you have any ideas? Thanks.
 Alphanaut64
07-31-2005, 8:59 PM
That same thing happened to me in the milkman conspiracy level, I thought at 1st that it was my dad's tv because sometimes the screen wold turn blue and all you could here was sound and no picture but i'm still unsure of if it was the tv or game.
 Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 11:54 AM
I think it's the bloody PS2 version :( I had the same trouble with the end video. I had to get close to the screen to figure out what everyone was saying.
Page: 1 of 1