Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A different SW EU Quiz

Page: 1 of 1
 Jeff
07-15-2005, 12:14 AM
Star Wars EU Quiz (http://www.triv.net/html/Users/user1948.htm)

Here's a little EU quiz, most of the questions are after RotJ. I realize that some of the questions might not make sense now, but I am not an EU master, so I don't know if they do or not :( Some were tough for me, but may be a breeze for all you EU buffs out there ;)
 Astrotoy7
07-15-2005, 8:55 AM
Originally posted by DarthMoeller
Star Wars EU Quiz (http://www.triv.net/html/Users/user1948.htm)

Here's a little EU quiz, most of the questions are after RotJ. Some were tough for me, but may be a breeze for all you EU buffs out there ;)

c'mon.... we got the quiz biz right here :p

A couple of those questions were weird...its obvious whoever has written them hasnt read entirely through the NJO !!!

mtfbwya
 Jeff
07-15-2005, 9:36 AM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
A couple of those questions were weird...its obvious whoever has written them hasnt read entirely through the NJO !!!
My bad then, I don't know too much about it (not read NJO), so I didn't know. I couldn't even finish the quiz :(
 Bastila
07-16-2005, 2:10 PM
That quiz was kinda easy really knew most.
 Frankencow
07-17-2005, 2:37 AM
Its so annoying! You get one answer wrong and go all the way back! ARG!

=The guy who made this Quiz= :lightning

Mothma and Skywalker.... LOL

:fett:
 Emperor Devon
07-27-2005, 8:46 PM
This quiz is terrible! They claimed Mara Jade was Luke's first wife! That was Callista!
 Astrotoy7
07-28-2005, 3:53 AM
Originally posted by Emperor Devon
This quiz is terrible! They claimed Mara Jade was Luke's first wife! That was Callista!

Luke and Calista never got married

mtfbwya
 Jo
07-28-2005, 9:35 AM
terrible quiz. that second to last one with the quote i was like WTF!!

yeah..find a better one
 Emperor Devon
07-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Astrotoy7
Luke and Calista never got married

mtfbwya

I could've sworn they did. I guess I'll have to re-read the books which include Callista.
 Leviathan
08-07-2005, 1:46 PM
I think, yes... "The Dark Saber" and "Children of the Jedi", or something like that... ;)
 PoiuyWired
12-12-2005, 3:32 PM
Don't think Luke n Callista got married. Though I am sure they polly got it on.

Fact that Luke macking it doesn't mean anything. Cause according to that logic Mara maybe the 809th, with 3PO early up on the list.
Page: 1 of 1