Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Zabrak Field Goggles Mark II

Page: 1 of 1
 T7nowhere
07-14-2005, 12:21 AM
In an attempt to keep things up to date i'm reposting this to allow for mod debugging or just general help, people may need with this mod.

Plus the Mod News bits are all pointing to non-exsistant threads now :( So I'm updateing that too. So if you posted in the last thread don't feel obligated to do so again. :)

Download (http://www.jumpstationz.com/T7nowhere/ZFG_MII.rar)
Screenshots (http://gallery147203.fotopic.net/p14987759.html)
About This mod:

This mod adds One new mask model Zabrak Field Goggles Mark II. There are 2 versions included, the first version is special for Bao-Dur and as he levels up so to will his goggles,they are restricted to him; the second version Is a base pair that may be used on any character and its possible it can be looted, but they will not auto upgrade like Bao-durs. You will have the opportunity to accuire the base goggles when the PC reaches level 16. This will only occur if you meet Bao-Dur for the first time.

When you meet Bao-dur on Telos he will already be wearing the goggles. If you are already past that point in your current game you will have to use the cheat "giveitem zfg_01-Zfg_07" all 7 levels are listed below. The same goes for the pair thats usable by the pc. KSE will work aswell ;)

Please read the Installation instructions and Possible Mod conflicts which can be found in the readme.

UTI Goggle stats
Normal PC usable Goggle stats
------------------------
Attribute Restriction : Constitution >=14

Bonus Feats:Targeting I, Precise Shot I
Sniper Shot Bonus

Skill Bonus:
Awareness +2
Security +2
Demolitions +2
Repair +4

------------------------
Bao-Durs Goggle stats for each upgrade, I like to use Bao as a Ranged Fighter until I train him as a jedi so the props reflect that. They will also improve his base skills :)
------------------------
At level 4 = ZFG_01.uti
Stasts
Bonus Feats: Targeting I
Precise Shot I
Skill Bonus: Computer Use +1
Repair +1
------------------------
At level 8= ZFG_02.uti
Stats
Precise Shot I

Skill Bonus: Computer Use +2
Repair +2
------------------------
At level 12= ZFG_03.uti
Stats
Targeting II
Precise Shot I
Precise Shot II
Repair +3
Awareness +1
Security +1
------------------------
At level 16= ZFG_04.uti
Stats
Targeting II
Targeting III
Precise Shot I
Precise Shot II
Precise Shot III
Repair +4
Awareness +1
Security +1
------------------------
At level 20= ZFG_05.uti
Stats
Targeting II
Targeting III
Targeting IV
Precise Shot I
Precise Shot II
Precise Shot III
Precise Shot IV
Repair +4
Awareness +2
Security +1
------------------------
At level 24= ZFG_06.uti
Stats
Targeting II
Targeting III
Targeting IV
Targeting V
Precise Shot I
Precise Shot II
Precise Shot III
Precise Shot IV
Precise Shot V
Repair +4
Awareness +2
Security +1
------------------------
At level 28= ZFG_07.uti
Stats
Targeting II
Targeting III
Targeting IV
Targeting V
Targeting VI
Precise Shot I
Precise Shot II
Precise Shot III
Precise Shot IV
Precise Shot V
Repair +4
Awareness +2
Security +1
 ChAiNz.2da
07-14-2005, 5:21 AM
Perhaps one of my favorite-ist mods here recently :D

Who woulda' "thunked" Bao-Dur could be as good of a ranged fighter as Atton or Mira.... color me "convinced" after this mod ;)

Great job T7! and I love the visual effect on the googles! I hope people give this one a good run cuz' the screenies just don't give them justice ;)

There's movement in these things peepz! Wicked kewl movement I tell ya'! hehehe...
 RedHawke
07-14-2005, 8:39 PM
^^^^
Agreed ChAiNz the screenshots definately do not do these goggles justice. It is amazing what Bao can do now with 2 disruptor pistols!

Sweet work T7! :D
Originally posted by T7nowhere
So if you posted in the last thread don't feel obligated to do so again. :)
:p
 Colma Adawin
07-15-2005, 3:39 PM
Well as i said in my last post ( if i remember it correctly ;) )

Boa-Dur and I thank you for your efforts with these 'googie eyes' and Chainz.2da's Armour Boa-Dur now has a purpose in TSL ;)

Thanks Guys! ( Concider these two mods part of the Restoration efforts ;) (joke) )

Great Job T7nowhere!!!

Colma Adawin
 T7nowhere
12-29-2009, 5:11 PM
I had a request to upload the goggles unfortunately I don't have the original mod but I do still have the model and textures.

I uploaded the mask along with a couple others that I ported to K2 to my webspace.

Forgive me for the thread resurrection.
These are just the models and a uti so if you don't like the uti feel free to edit it in KotOR tool. You will need to use the giveitem command in the game to spawn the items. Item name is the uti file name without the .uti part.

Terms of Use. By Downloading this mod you agree to use the files for your personal use. If you wish to reuse the files in another mod please request permission.
Download Masks (http://members.shaw.ca/t7nowhere/files/TSL_masks.rar)
 ChAiNz.2da
09-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Sorry for the resurrect, but since it's TUCE it doesn't matter :xp: hehehe

Not sure how I missed this last entry T7 but now that I'm here.. I still have your original mod in my archives ;)

If you want, I can host the file. I can change the original download link to point to my site. Just let me know. :D

In the meantime, if anyone wants the original, you'll need to post a request in the Mod Requests Thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167699). :)

EDIT: Received Permission!
Download link has now been changed to point to my server. Full file is back up :D
 maltron66
07-04-2013, 3:33 AM
So I may or may not have downloaded this one already. Can you fix the screenshot link plz?
 Phildevil
07-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Not sure T7 still comes here though...
Page: 1 of 1