Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Handmaiden problem (possible Spoilers)

Page: 1 of 1
 Zany
07-12-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi,

I'm playing TSL and I've just finished all four planets (the basics). And now I want to turn the Handmaiden into a Jedi. The problem is that I get the "Your mother was so and so" dialogue, and after that, I consistently fail the next (and final) influence check required to turn her into Jedi. This is even though I have full (100) influence with her (checked through KSE).

I think this problem arose because I talked to her about her mother between my 2nd and 3rd fights with her, rather than after the 3rd, as is 'normal'. I wonder if anyone knows the flags I have to reset in order to set this right, or whether there is anything else I can do to fix this problem?

Cheers
 Darth333
07-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Did you talked to Kreia about her? You have to fight with her three times before being able to convert her into a Jedi and then she'll speak to you and tell you she has nothing else to teach you. Then you should have some options to teach her. However, since you finished all the planets and found the 4 jedi masters, I don't recommend doing so: you'll be heading into a nasty global variable mess and you'll get stuck later on in the game (Telos academy).

(Note that the bug can fixed by changing a global variable with KSE, I just can't tell you which one as I don't have the game with me)
 Zany
07-12-2005, 10:52 AM
I finished fighting her BEFORE clearing the four planets. Does it help?
 jmac7142
07-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Just change her class with KSE.
Page: 1 of 1