Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

is Rumble supported?

Page: 1 of 1
 iberoyal
07-11-2005, 10:11 AM
I have logitech RumblePad2.

I was wondering - If there is support for Rumble (vibration) feature - and, as I can see - there is, but it doesn't work. In Profiles directory, profile.ini of your Profile there is EnableRumble=false string.
If you change it to true, nothing happens, so my questions:
- IS there a rumble support for this game
- If not, WILL there be a support?

It would bring fresh new feel into the game, it's worth it.

Thanks!

P.S. Psychonauts are 79.99$ here - that's harsh :-(((
 Udvarnoky
07-11-2005, 12:26 PM
Where the hell are you finding it for that much money?!

Yeah, my PC gamepad has a rumble feature but the game doesn't use it for me either. So, dunno.
 iberoyal
07-11-2005, 2:05 PM
In Moscow, my friend :-)

It lacks some "spice" without feedback - could've been very interesting. And fun.
 TyraaRane
07-11-2005, 2:40 PM
I have the same gamepad...no rumble support for me either. Too bad; I demo'd the XBox version with rumble supported...was a nice addition, particularly in Basic Braining. Doesn't look like it works for the PC version, though.
 iberoyal
07-11-2005, 3:09 PM
Well, then what does the section in the INI file mean?
 Udvarnoky
07-11-2005, 3:51 PM
E-mail Majesco?
 iberoyal
07-11-2005, 5:56 PM
Never thought of that. You say - they'll answer? I gave up idea of e-mailing companies sometime ago - because they never answer. But I can give it a try - it's intriguing

Sorry for my english :rolleyes: :o ....
 KnifeFace
07-12-2005, 6:40 AM
i'm using the xbox controller (with USB cable thingy) and no rumble here either :/
Page: 1 of 1