Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wheres The Phone on the milkman?

Page: 1 of 1
 theoddone
07-09-2005, 7:03 PM
In the milkman level how do i get the phone? where is it? i need help!:confused: :confused: :confused:
 theoddone
07-09-2005, 7:08 PM
ok the phones in the book place, so how do i get past the "assasins" without being arrested?
 theoddone
07-09-2005, 7:13 PM
\:007:
 ironchefmike
07-09-2005, 9:55 PM
Dude, chill.

First, you're effectively spamming this board by posting your question multiple times in multiple threads, some of which have nothing to do with your specific request. I can't be the only person that finds this quite annoying.

Second, spoiler tags are "spoiler" surrounded by the brackets. Play around with it - it's fun.

Third, here's a clue for the question you posed here. How have you gotten past the other agents on the level?

You need the rifle to get past them.
 Shanty
07-10-2005, 5:46 AM
And remember that you can always ask Ford for help! He is super helpful in almost every situation.
It's like the game has a built in, spoiler-free walkthrough or hint system. Which is awesome.
 theoddone
07-10-2005, 10:01 PM
no i dont have the gun where do i get it?
spoiler:
ford hasnt helped me alot on this!
flamthro
 theoddone
07-10-2005, 10:06 PM
nope i cant understand how to make a spoiler work =( do i do like this? :spoiler hello: or :spoiler:helo:beam2: :beam1:
 Kimchi_C
07-10-2005, 11:00 PM
..Please don't post repeatedly, just edit your replies.

To make a nifty spoiler thing, just type:

[ spoiler]Your words of choice go in here. [ /spoiler]

Woo hoo! It's fun.
 theoddone
07-10-2005, 11:11 PM
like this!?
 Zetz Darke
08-17-2005, 8:16 AM
no i dont have the gun where do i get it?
spoiler:
ford hasnt helped me alot on this!
flamthro

I answered you in the other section too.

Boyd GIVES you the gun. You can't be in the right place if you dont have it...he gives it to you like, right after you visit the milk mans grave...I don't think you can even avoid it...where are you?
 MeatPop
09-07-2005, 4:26 AM
I answered you in the other section too.

Boyd GIVES you the gun. You can't be in the right place if you dont have it...he gives it to you like, right after you visit the milk mans grave...I don't think you can even avoid it...where are you?

No...Boyd didn't give me the gun. Could you be more descriptive of the process? I'm thinking that there's a bug in (since I'm playing the Xbox version) that can hammer this level. Any "autocomlete" cinematic stuff hasn't happened for me. Someone need to call TimS?
 Joshi
09-07-2005, 5:47 PM
Maybe the cinematic went wrong, have you actually looked through your inventory, maybe it's appeared. Remember, if you have more than eight things in your inventory, it'll spill over into two pages so look there as well.
Page: 1 of 1