Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Back!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Lorden Darkblade
06-03-2005, 11:08 AM
Can't believe it :D
It's finally back :) I was starting to think it was the end of LucasForums and Holowan Labs, I'm glad I was wrong ;)
 RevanA4
06-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Uchiha Itachi
Can't believe it :D
It's finally back :) I was starting to think it was the end of LucasForums and Holowan Labs, I'm glad I was wrong ;)

you and me both but shouldn't this go in the ahto spaceport cantina forum
 Bob Lion54
06-03-2005, 11:16 AM
^^^^^^^

There is already a thread in the feedback forum. Maybe they should be merged.

Actually, that would probably make alot of other people post "Welcome back" threads.?!?

Anyway, this is the best news I've heard all morning!

:D
 Darth333
06-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Yup it's good to see the forums are back and even better to see you here :)

It's been a long time since I moved a thread...let's see if I remember how and if the buttons still work ;)

Edit: It worked! Thread moved to the feedback (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=584) forum
 Lorden Darkblade
06-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Sorry I was so happy that I posted without thinking :D
 General Kenobi
06-04-2005, 11:43 AM
I was pretty much at the point of "man that long wipin' a server?" ...lol

I was getting ready to do the "aah I'll check it again in a month or two." I've learned fans are fickle keep em' down too much and they'll simply go somewhere else.

Glad to see you got it back up before Holowan became a ghost town. :D

:thumbsup:

DM
 stoffe
06-04-2005, 6:13 PM
Agreed. You don't know how much of a habit something has become until it's taken away, and something is suddenly missing in your daily routine. Good to see the forums back again before too much time had passed. The most effective way of killing a community is to sever its line of communication, after all.

(Good timing too, it was an appropriate day for the forums to return again. Made for a nice birthday gift. :) )
 Prime
06-05-2005, 2:53 AM
Welcome back everybody. :)

It is good to get back to moderating flame wars.

Just Kidding.
 RevanA4
07-08-2005, 2:27 PM
some of the issuse they have been having are database issues and the only way to fix that is to get a better databasing program other than that
"SO good being home"
 T7nowhere
07-08-2005, 7:18 PM
Yup, its great to be back.
 Hallucination
07-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Am I the only one who was like "&*^% they banned me for no apparent reason"? Anyway its good to be back.
Page: 1 of 1