Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR Style Jedi Council Tunics Mod Released

Page: 1 of 1
 Jeff
05-22-2005, 11:10 PM
TSL JEDI COUNCIL TUNICS MOD

Download Here (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/12679.html)

Enjoy the Mod!

From the readme...

This mod adds new Jedi tunics based on the Jedi Council robe from KotOR 1. There are three variations for male and three for female. The tunics were all retextured. They are createable at the workbench. The tunics use the revan/starforge slot in appearance.2da.

Screenshot (http://img279.echo.cx/my.php?image=jeditunicstsl5ne.jpg)
 Bimmerman
05-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Nice! I really like these- I have always prefered the KOTOR 1-style robes over the standard KOTOR 2 robes. Again, nice work.
 Lorden Darkblade
05-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Looking good! :D
Downloading :thumbsup:
 Keiko
05-23-2005, 9:26 AM
Good job DarthMoeller;)
 Nymf...
05-23-2005, 12:00 PM
good job:) I always wanted these ґ
for kotor but couldnt find them, so I think I should say 'Thank you' too
 Jeff
05-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Nymf...
good job:) I always wanted these ґ
for kotor but couldnt find them, so I think I should say 'Thank you' too
You mean K1, right? If you still want them for K1, PM me and I'll see if I can make them for that too.
 Nymf...
05-23-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by DarthMoeller
You mean K1, right? If you still want them for K1, PM me and I'll see if I can make them for that too.

well yes i meant kotor 1, but i almost dont plays it so much anymore... i play more TSL nowadays so i guess i dont need them for kotor 1 but thank you anyway...
 Colma Adawin
05-23-2005, 12:17 PM
to be honest, when KotOR II came out with its new robes, i was grateful, i hated the KotOR I robes, so i'm sorry but i wont be downloading, i just dont like the KotOR I robe.

I Like my KotOR II Robes too much, ;)

But Good Job anyway!

MattCole
 Jeff
05-23-2005, 9:23 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
to be honest, when KotOR II came out with its new robes, i was grateful, i hated the KotOR I robes, so i'm sorry but i wont be downloading, i just dont like the KotOR I robe.

I Like my KotOR II Robes too much, ;)

O I agree Matt. I like the regular K2 robes much more than the K1 robes. I wear the K2 robes usually, but use these when I am in a lightsaber fight mostly like they do in the movies.
Page: 1 of 1