Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

star wars obsession

Page: 1 of 1
 abespam
05-21-2005, 9:41 AM
i just finished reading this series. The spacecraft is what u can expect in ROTS but nothing else is really relevant.. anyway i read it because i wanted to know what happened to asajj.. neways i have some q's about previous events that some of the more knowledgable eu ppl might know about.

Supposedly Anakin killed Asajj on Coruscant, does anybody know when this occurred? Is it labyrinth of evil ? cos i havent read it yet

Secondly Durge was still alive but i thought that Obi killed him during the Clone Wars cartoon.. when he was trying to capture the banking clan.. wasn't that durge or was that someone else?

Finally,

obi-wan knew that padme and anakin were an item, and supposedly so did all the other padawans ... this was not the impression i got from watching ROTS, since they still talk about keeping it a secret. and obi only works it out near the end that anakin is fatherin the children
 eastcoast2895
05-22-2005, 12:58 AM
about durge, during the clone wars cartoon after durge blew up they focused on his remains. it was one of those implications that something could happen. it is possible he could pull himself together if his remains were left alone and his mind or main piece stayed together.

i got the impression that obi-wan knew before that because he went to padme to see what was wrong with anakin earlier in the movie. it seemed to me that he knew at the least that padme was the closest person to anakin.
 Astrotoy7
05-23-2005, 5:39 AM
The clone wars series 1 concludes with anakins duel with asajj, however - whether she was killed or not wasnt entirely clear. She subsequently resurfaces in EU, in the comics chiefly, and very briefly in the novel jedi trial.

Up to this point she actually isnt dead, but moreso disowned and disenchanted... It would be nice for her to resurface somehow, i thought she was a cool character, but we'll wait and see...

mtfbwya
 abespam
05-23-2005, 7:20 AM
The clone wars series 1 concludes with anakins duel with asajj

this was at yavin IV not coruscant.. which was y i was asking

and if u read the end of obsession..
asajj lives , but decides to go far far away

though its doubtful that she would come up again, considering where the eu is going to go now... ie post-rots, post-njo and old republic
 A Small Penguin
01-11-2006, 7:28 PM
The clone wars animated series is completely irrelevant.
Anakin killed durge by pushing him into an escape pod that then was jettisoned into a sun
 Alkonium
01-11-2006, 7:37 PM
Anakin killed durge by pushing him into an escape pod that then was jettisoned into a sun
Yes, Durge reassembled himself after the Battle of Muunilinst.
 MachineCult
01-11-2006, 7:43 PM
How do you pronounce Asajj?
 jomaster
01-29-2006, 8:21 AM
as - R - je (imagine a frenchman saying je as in Je m'appelle)
 MachineCult
01-29-2006, 8:37 AM
Obi-wan knew that Anakin was in love with padme in Episode 2.
 Prime
01-30-2006, 1:25 PM
The clone wars animated series is completely irrelevant. How so? It is canon...
 MachineCult
01-30-2006, 2:16 PM

If The Clone Wars is irrelevant then what about all the other EU? Your statement is irrelevant.
 lord ignarn
01-31-2006, 2:32 PM
In Labyrint of evil Asajj doesnґt appear, she appears in Dark rendezvous, where we are said that she as some more encounters with Anakin and Obi Wan, but Yavin 4 isnґt mentioned (as long as I remember).
Page: 1 of 1