Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Empire At War - E3 coverage

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
05-18-2005, 2:48 AM
I've just received this email from EaW Lead Programmer - Mike Legg

Hi!

I just wanted to drop you a note and say that we’re heading off to E3! We can’t wait to unveil EAW to everyone at the show. We’re going to be revealing some more amazing things about the game, so we’ll be sure to follow up with you when we get back. I want to personally thank you guys for all the support we have received so far. We’re always going to do our best to support you guys.

Have a great week, and I’ll be in touch when we get back from the show!

-Mike

Naturally, we will post all the latest updates that stem from the world wide launch of EaW during E3

DMUK
 Jan Gaarni
05-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Well, that's good. :)

NB! By the way, could you pop into the Privat Section and reply to my question so I know what I'm supposed to respond with in case someone starts asking?
Thanks!
 Darth_Gareth
07-17-2005, 9:39 PM
Saw footage and pictures from this game and i cant wait to play it when its released next year.:atat: :atat: :deathstar :deathii:
 The Source
07-24-2005, 6:58 PM
I cannot imagine how this game will be played. It looks liike a multi-level game. Characters look outstanding. Can't wait untill February. I wonder how close you can zoom into the action?
 Darth_Gareth
07-25-2005, 11:45 AM
isnt spring in April?
 BeBop
07-25-2005, 2:52 PM
Yes Spring is in April. Empire at War is not being released in Spring but rather late winter.

According to the official site, trailer, and press release, the release date is February 7th 2006.
 Darth_Gareth
07-26-2005, 3:58 PM
oooh i have to see the trailer for the game
Page: 1 of 1