Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Star Wars Galaxy

Page: 1 of 1
 GEN Whitten
08-02-2001, 11:11 AM
http://www.theswgalaxy.com)

----------------------------------------------------

M A Y T H E F O R C E B E W I T H Y O U
 Paragon_Leon
08-02-2001, 12:05 PM
hey GEN,

welcome..

nice work on the site..
it's heavy but you can tell there's a lot of work in it.

one suggestion: you may want to stop the advert-frame below from duplicating itself once you dig into the site..
 Sherack Nhar
08-02-2001, 12:28 PM
I fail to see the point in posting this in Online Recruiting.

FORCE MOVE TOPIC!!
 Tie Guy
08-02-2001, 9:37 PM
He's recruiting people to come to his sight and join them, where else would he put it? Uhh....nevermind...it's in Off-Topic already.

really though....you've got to see the more subtle things in life. :D
 GEN Whitten
08-03-2001, 2:33 AM
Greetings Again,

Thanks for the input. There has been soem work into it yes. I will try to fix the banner prob. I hope my site got the point across as to what i want to build there.

MTFBWU
 Paragon_Leon
08-03-2001, 4:56 AM
it did..
try to keep it as light as possible and you'll do ok. (those background-pictures tend to be really, really heavy..)
better have a good menu-lay-out than eye-candy in the background, is what i always say..
if you're aiming for a large audience, that's the way to go..
 Master Yoda
08-03-2001, 10:41 AM
I agree I cant stand those sites that take forever to load a page because they have so many graphics on them.
 Tie Guy
08-03-2001, 2:26 PM
I think that he menu looks very nice already, but he's right, it did take a little while to laod, even on my cable. And another thing, sometimes it double-loaded, without me telling it to. Something you want want to look into.
 Kvan
08-03-2001, 2:29 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
I think that he menu looks very nice already, but he's right, it did take a little while to laod, even on my cable. And another thing, sometimes it double-loaded, without me telling it to. Something you want want to look into.
AHHH!! How many people on this site have a cable modem!?
 Paragon_Leon
08-04-2001, 12:48 PM
I'm operating on a 56K modem. Yes, you read that right.
Maybe you can make a poll out of that so we see more clearly what these forums should deal with ?
 Tie Guy
08-04-2001, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Paragon_Leon
so we see more clearly what these forums should deal with ?

I'm not sure i get what your trying to say there, could you explain.
Page: 1 of 1