Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

number of posts

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Smaug
05-16-2005, 6:19 AM
When you don't come here anymore does your number of posts decrease??
 FiEND_138
05-16-2005, 6:32 AM
Ummmm...... No.

Atleast that I've noticed.
 Sabretooth
05-16-2005, 9:50 AM
It may, if your posts were deleted. This normally happens if a moderator thinks your post spammy/offensive/breaking-the-rules and deletes it. Also, if a thread gets deleted that contained a post of yours, that post will disappear from you post count.

Happens to members all the time.
 Darth Smaug
05-16-2005, 10:35 AM
Ah,thanks didn't know...
 RaV™
05-18-2005, 5:24 PM
Well that sucks it could be a never ending quest to reach a certain goal for posters :mad:
 TheMadDoofer
05-18-2005, 6:15 PM
Well, you can ask to get your posts back: it's happened before when the forums were updated.
 RaV™
05-18-2005, 6:20 PM
Is there a way to tell, if someone has missing posts cause someone could possibly say i need 10 of my deleted posts back when they only have five?
 starmark2k
05-18-2005, 6:47 PM
If you participtate in the E3 forum you will loose your posts when they get rid of it.
 Jeff
05-18-2005, 7:26 PM
Originally posted by starmark2k
If you participtate in the E3 forum you will loose your posts when they get rid of it.
Thats dumb :( Though learning is more important to me in these forums, not post count. I can't believe how much I have learned here.
 RedHawke
05-18-2005, 11:34 PM
:disaprove There is far more to life than your post count... :roleyess:

It is supposed to be what insight you add to the discussions or share with others that counts most. :D
 Darth333
05-19-2005, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
:disaprove There is far more to life than your post count... :roleyess:

It is supposed to be what insight you add to the discussions or share with others that counts most. :D
What Redhawke said :)

It is rare that we delete threads posts. We do so only in the case a thread or post(s) break forum rules (spam falls within this category) or are duplicate.

Sometimes we will "cut the fat" from some very useful holowan threads so we can add them to the tutorials section but it's very exceptional. Normally we copy the thread, move it to another forum and the extra posts from the copy (but sometimes, even moderators can get lazy :p ).

edit: btw, we have a feedback forum now ;)
 Emperor Devon
05-19-2005, 1:40 AM
Well, this thread should probably get closed now. All you can do here is load up on posts. :rolleyes: :lol:
Page: 1 of 1