Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

the dark age

Page: 1 of 2
 Cyborgninja
05-16-2005, 12:09 AM
this rp is set back in the dark ages

it is simple u chose the side u are gonna fight for

good(house of high)

evil(The confedacry of darkness)

basically it is a civil war and the house is trying to win back the confeds.

Name-Matt Huffman
age-17
side-confedracy of evil
weapon-longsword of darkness
rank- over lord of the confeds.
bio-a merciless warrior of the darkness

I am gonna try something knew in this rp u all know the basic rules so if i feel u do something unjust against another character myself as the thread master will find some way to punish u threw the enviroment around u like u could get hit be lighting get caught in a mudslide or like have a tree fall on u beware

no-god modding
-character controling
-no double posts

use your brain and i will be fine but if u god mod or character control or double post your character will be hurt if it gets out of hand he will get killed
 Master Jaxu
05-16-2005, 12:54 PM
Name-Josh Borchert
age-19
side-Confederates of Darkness
weapon-Scythe of Destruction
rank- Second in command general
bio-A general in the army of the confederacy of darkness,he is a forgiveing man as long as you don't double cross him

"Lord Huffman do you wish me to awake the men"?
 starmark2k
05-16-2005, 1:58 PM
Name- Jon Freeman
age- 19
side- House of high
weapon- the bow and arrows of peace
rank- General Of the archers.
bio- A Legendary Marksman and hunter, who can inspire the best in his men.
 LukeKatarn
05-16-2005, 2:47 PM
Originally posted by Cyborgninja
This RPG is set back in the dark ages.

It is simple, you chose the side you are going to fight for.

Good(House of High)

Evil(The Confederacy of Darkness)

Basiclly it is a Civil War and the House is trying to win back the Confeds..

Name-Matt Huffman
age-17
side-confedracy of evil
weapon-longsword of darkness
rank- over lord of the confeds.
bio-a merciless warrior of the darkness

I am gonna try something knew in this rp you all know the basic rules so if I feel you do something unjust against another character myself as the thread master will find some way to punish you through the enviroment around you like you could get hit be lighting get caught in a mudslide or like have a tree fall on you beware

no- god modeing
-character controling
-double posts

use your brain and you'll be fine, but if you god mode, character controll, or double post your character will get hurt, if it gets out of hand you will be killed. (I thought I'd fix up your post alittle, so read over it and compare it to the irgional OK? And also, I see taht you're violating your own rules... You say no god modeing, but killing chars/controlling what happens to them violates that rule. Just thought I'd say that before you violate your rules, even the thread master can't violate the rules, or in the road to twilight you WOULD be knocked out by chains, that's his RPG too right? Just an example of the thread master doesn't controll all. Plus, isn't 17 alittle young to be controlling the whole evil side? Maybe 20 or so, but 17? HE CAN'T EVEN SMOKE!)
 starmark2k
05-16-2005, 2:52 PM
((no one likes a nit picking know-it-all))
 LukeKatarn
05-16-2005, 3:08 PM
((I'm not a know it all, I'm just stating that he's breaking his own rules and if he can "hurt" people in this then Chains could easily knock him out in the other RPG. And about the spelling, I can understand it, and I used to be like that too, but it gets very annoying after awhile, I hate to be a Darth Tepe, but it would help if he could try more. I'm not the boss of him, and I'm not flaming him either, I'm just saying that he makes no sense.))
 Cyborgninja
05-16-2005, 6:31 PM
((umm luke with my age on my character maybe my father died and i inheirted(sp) the kingdom... and i am still enforce my enviromental rules)

Ahh yes Josh have my servent prepare my stallion and u gather your troops we are going to lay siege to one of the houses forts
 Master Jaxu
05-16-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
((I'm not a know it all, I'm just stating that he's breaking his own rules and if he can "hurt" people in this then Chains could easily knock him out in the other RPG. And about the spelling, I can understand it, and I used to be like that too, but it gets very annoying after awhile, I hate to be a Darth Tepe, but it would help if he could try more. I'm not the boss of him, and I'm not flaming him either, I'm just saying that he makes no sense.))

(if your saying your not a know it all your lying to yourself you don't have a character here you came in and started trash talking you had not one reason to come in here and say that luke not one,and YES you are flaming so next time either have a good reason for posting or stay out)

"Yes sir lord Matt"*walks to matts servant*"Boy! ready lord matthew's horse and weapons"*walkes to the troops campgrounds and blows wake up horn*"ON YOUR FEET SLACKERS WE ARE MOVING AGAINST THE HOUSE OF HIGH PREPARE YOURSEVES BOYS THIS WILL BE A MAJOR VICTORY FOR US IF WE ACCOMPLISH IT NOW GET YOURSELFS TOGETHER BEFORE LORD HUFFMANS BREIFING AFTER BREKFAST"*walks to huffmans tent*"They are preparing themselves now sir"
 Cyborgninja
05-16-2005, 11:50 PM
ahh yes excellent Josh(puts armor on over his clothes and leaves tent and gets on his horse) Josh u take the right flank and i will take the left.LETS RIDE
 Master Jaxu
05-16-2005, 11:54 PM
*puts on helmet and sheaths sword,the gets on his horse*"YES SIR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"*rides to troops who are in lineup formation*"ALL RIGHT BOYS HERE WE GO, CAVALRY MOUNT UP!*cavalry mounts horses*"TROOPS.........MARCH"*begins riding with troops*
 Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 12:00 AM
be wary men the house is know for its archers.(unsheaths sword) lets go

(2 hours later)

We are here Josh what is the state of your men
 Master Jaxu
05-17-2005, 12:10 AM
"They could use a rest sir but they are eager to fight,a better question would be where is the house' army?"
 Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 12:23 AM
they are dispersed amoung the castle we will attack as one group
 Master Jaxu
05-17-2005, 12:29 AM
"Yes sir,shall we let the men rest until then?"
 starmark2k
05-17-2005, 4:13 AM
Jon stood in a watch tower just outside the castle he looked through his parascope. He saw a scout riding towards him. As he got closer he began shouting out.

Scout- "The confederate army is heading for the castle."

Jon looked around and told the 3 other archers in the tower to get on their horses and head back to the castle. He quicly followed and Rode his horse to the castle.
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-17-2005, 4:51 AM
(Hi,I havent really done any roleplaying before but it looks like fun so i thought id give it a try :)

Name-Dermott Clearwater

Age-26

Side-Confederates of Darkness

Weapon-Nodachi (looong heavy katana)+long curved dagger (can i have 2 weapons?)

Rank-Colonel

Bio-Dermott is an Elite Swordsman/Assassin .He is also trained in Unarmed,and Knife combat.

"Sir, I believe we should attack now, before the house of high is aware of our presence here."
 LukeKatarn
05-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Master Jaxu
(if your saying your not a know it all your lying to yourself you don't have a character here you came in and started trash talking you had not one reason to come in here and say that luke not one,and YES you are flaming so next time either have a good reason for posting or stay out) ((Jaxu you don't understand, he may god mode, but in Chains RPG he comlains about Chains god modeing, that's not right. All I'm saying is he can no longer complain about the thread master god modeing since he's going throguh with this. I was actually going to make a character, untill I read those rules, and no this isn't flaming FYI. Flaming is yelling and bashing, I'm not bashing I'm saying that Cyborgninja can't complain about a thread master God Modeing in one thread and then god mode in his own. And Cyborg, now I understand about your char being leader, but if you do god mode my char in this I'll be glad he died, because I wouldn't want to be a part of an RPG where the thread master god modes/kills me. It states in the main rules to kill a player character you need that persons permission.))

Name: Luke Katarn
Side: High House
Weapon: The Legendery Galdo Sword, and a Bow with Magic Arrows.
Bio: Luke grew up in rome, he trained in ROme's army((This is the Dark AGes after all.)). It took him awhile but he became a General in that army. When the confeds seperated the Roman Catholic church made the army of the High House, and Luke was lucky enough to be a General.
 stingerhs
05-17-2005, 11:45 AM
((a little clarification here, folks: the thread master does not have the right to god-mode or control other characters. the sole purpose of being the thread master is to decide what happens in a battle between two other characters (ie, characters not under control by the thread master) so that the outcome isn't always a stalemate until someone concedes.

if the thread master gets into a battle with someone, then the thread master must concede the decision making to someone that they would trust to make a fair decision.

remember: being a jackass is only going to make people leave your thread. so be fair in your judgements.

i'll post a copy of this into the main forum rules so that you guys won't argue about things being official or not.

stingerhs out.))
 Master Jaxu
05-17-2005, 4:26 PM
Originally posted by Tdcquicksilver5
(Hi,I havent really done any roleplaying before but it looks like fun so i thought id give it a try :)

Name-Dermott Clearwater

Age-26

Side-Confederates of Darkness

Weapon-Nodachi (looong heavy katana)+long curved dagger (can i have 2 weapons?)

Rank-Colonel

Bio-Dermott is an Elite Swordsman/Assassin .He is also trained in Unarmed,and Knife combat.

"Sir, I believe we should attack now, before the house of high is aware of our presence here."

"Yes colonel lord huffman and i are aware of this but the men NEED rest before the coming batle we will aware you when we are prepared but thank you for your concern colonel"*puts his hand on colonels shoulder*"You may want to rest also"
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-17-2005, 4:59 PM
"Yes Sir!" *Salutes,and goes off to rest*
 starmark2k
05-17-2005, 5:20 PM
Jon moved on top of the castles walls where the archers were all lined up.

Jon- "The confederacy Will attack soon and we must be prepared. Our arrows will strike before the knights get any action. So lets soften their numbers. I expect the best from you, i trained you not to miss and soon this will be put to the test. They must nt breach the gates."

Jon moved to the watchtower along the wall and took out his perascope.
 Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 6:23 PM
No we march they know we are here me can not risk it(gets on horse while all the other soilders get ready)

MATT-ATTENTION MEN DID WE COME HERE TO LOSE

SOILDERS-NO

MATT-DID WE COME HERE TO HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY RIGHT AT THE CASTLES DOOR STEP

SOILDERS-NO

MATT-THEN MEN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(SOILDERS roar and the battle commences)

lets ride josh

(matt gets in front of all the soilders and charges)
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-17-2005, 6:56 PM
MATT-ATTENTION MEN DID WE COME HERE TO LOSE

Dermott-NO!

MATT-DID WE COME HERE TO HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY RIGHT AT THE CASTLES DOOR STEP

Dermott-NO!

MATT-THEN MEN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Mounts his horse,grabs a shield,and charges*
 Master Jaxu
05-17-2005, 7:38 PM
"CHARGE"*rides to the front with matt leading the army to the gates*"RAAAAAAAAAAAA"
 Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 8:06 PM
(meets with the houses ground troops) die fools(slashes 3 of them down) COME ON MEN !!!!!
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-17-2005, 8:40 PM
*Kills several house troops,but is almost hit by an arrow*

"Lord Matt! If we do not breach the walls their archers will make short work of us, and since we didn't bring any siege equipment im not sure how we can do that! Perhaps I could sneak in and open the gate from the inside?"
 RaV™
05-17-2005, 10:01 PM
Name]: The Krow
Species]:Human
Sex]:Male
Age]:18
Height]:6'3
Allegiance]:High House
Occupation]:Spartan
Class]:Supreme Spartan
Appearance]:http://groups.msn.com/GBV2/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last) (http:/groups.msn.com/GBV2/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last)
Weapons]:Scimitar of Light, Winged Knife, Shuriken, God's Punishment [Halberd], and Hydra Bow
Equipment]:Sacred Armor

The Krow watched the battle from the wall he didn't flinch as an arrow caught the archer next to him square in the head. The Krow picked up the spear laying infront of his feet, and with massive momentum he threw into the battalions of the confederacy, he impaled a soldier directly next to Matt, hopefully catching his attention..
"THE NEXT ONE IS YOUR HEAD!"
He shouted over the deathcries of Confederacy and High House soldiers. Pulling his Hydra Bow from his back and placing an arrow right along the bow as he pulled the string back he still heard the endless cries of anger and death. He let it go. The arrow stuck another Confederate in the neck, whom let out a yelp before crumbling to the ground. The Krow turned and shouted
"VANQUISH THESE FOWL BEASTS BACK TO THE PITS THAT SPOILED THEM!"
With that he begun shooting the rest of his arrows..
 Cyborgninja
05-17-2005, 11:33 PM
(kills another soilder) Yes go sneak in take a battilon with u...and who said i didn't bring seige (matt gets a big smile on his face when all of the sudden capults appear over the hill and begin to fire on the house walls)go around the back while me and josh hold the front
 RaV™
05-17-2005, 11:46 PM
Cocks an eyebrow as he watches catapults appear along the hill, with instinct he shouts
"CATAPULTS!"
Dozens of soldiers were killed on impact as the massive boulders rained down on the walls, but they still attempted an counter attack. The Krow ran atop the wall shouting torwards the High House seige men to fire the trebuchets torwards the catapults along the hill. The Krow watched nervously as a large stone was released that fell short, but barely missed a catapult as it rolled past, but the second shot crushed a catapult along the hill. The Krow smiled with pride, but it soon begun to fade away as he noticed a batallion missing from the Confederacy.
 Cyborgninja
05-18-2005, 12:03 AM
IGNITE YOUR TORCHES MEN THIS BASE WILL BE ASHES(men begin lighting the the fort a flame) SPARE NO WOMEN OR CHILDREN(beheads a guard to the front door when matt gets hit by an arrow in the back)AAHHHHHHH(matt falls off horse but contiunes to fight)d*mn u house of high (cuts another royal guard down) JOSH GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME OR I WILL BE KILLED(BLOCKS a sword but then gets hit in the chest with a club)AAAAHHHHH(implaes the guy who hit him)

*matt thought to himself i might die here hopefully that battilon gets threw*
 Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 12:07 AM
"COME ON BOYS WE MUST HOLD THEM UNTIL THE CATAPAULTS GET HERE"*slices them two at a time until he is suddenly pulled from his horse"AAAA"*he hits the ground springing back to his feat in an instant sword drawn and begins lopping heads from house soldiers until he re-mounts his horse*"Ok sir im fine now lets get those battalions up here"
 Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 12:09 AM
"MATT IM COMING"*rides to matts aid and slices surrounding enemies*"Sir we must pull back for the time being!Until we can get battalions here we are killing our own men.Lets pull back out of bow range and wait"
 Cyborgninja
05-18-2005, 12:13 AM
(jumps on joshes horse then gives the signal to the men to fall back and the cannons to proceed to plumlbe there wall) Dremount is relible i trust him he will pull threw (picks up a long bow and fires and kills an archer rite next to krow) that man(points to krow) he is one of their leaders (hands josh a bow focus on him)
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-18-2005, 12:13 AM
(kills another soilder) Yes go sneak in take a battilon with u...and who said i didn't bring seige (matt gets a big smile on his face when all of the sudden capults appear over the hill and begin to fire on the house walls)go around the back while me and josh hold the front

Dermott-*Smiles as the catapults fire on the house walls*,
*rides behind the castle with battalion,gives the men shuko claws and shows them how to climb the wall*

Dermott-I want half of you to take control of their trebuchets,and the rest of you help me open the gate.

Dermott+soldiers-*climbs wall*

(shuko are climbing tools used by ninja,but they can also be used to disarm swordsman,and slice people up)
 Cyborgninja
05-18-2005, 12:18 AM
(a scout comes to matt and josh)dremount is scaling the wall

excellent lets go take that fort (cannons redirect fire towards the middle of the castle allowing us to advance to the inside of the castle)

lets go josh it is our time now (pulls the arrow out of his back and fires it at krow before they take off)
 Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 12:36 AM
"HAAAA"*calls to soldiers*"COME ON BOYS TO THE CASTLE,RAAAAAAA"*charges the castle with matt behind him*"Matt take this bow and give me some cover fire while i make swiss chesse out of these guys"
 Cyborgninja
05-18-2005, 12:40 AM
u got it (dips arrows in a near by torch) U best duck josh (fires a burning arrow and and hits another archer who immdeitly catchs fire)

ooc-nice rping guys keep it up
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-18-2005, 12:50 AM
Dermott-*grabs a gaurd in the back of the head and tosses him off the wall*

Soldiers-*half of the battalion goes off to destroy the trebuchets*

Dermott+half of Battalion-*stealthy moves toward the gate killing everyone who gets in there way until they finaly reach it*

Dermott-*opens the gate* "Be wary men,the house surly knows we are here now."

Dermott-*breaks the gate control so it cant be closed again*
 Master Jaxu
05-18-2005, 12:55 AM
"KEEP PRESSING THEM IN MEN THEY WILL GIVE EVENTUALLY"*slices more house soldiers while matt shoots flaming arrows at them*"FIX BAYONETTES AND CHARGE"*the batallion fixes bayonettes and charges the army reppelling them back farther in the courtyard*"KEEP GOING!!!"
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-18-2005, 1:17 AM
Dermott-No point in standing here idly wile Lord Huffman,and Sir Borchert fight for their lives.CHARGE!

Dermott-*kills 3 men with 1 swipe from his mighty nodachi* "These house of high soldiers are path-argh!" *a mounted knight hits Dermott sqaure in the chest,but doesnt injure him too badly* *Dermott thrusts his nodachi through the horses neck and into the knights arm* *the horse falls,pinning the knight* Knight-"Please show me some merc-ugh" *Dermott skillfuly puts his dagger through the knights neck*

Dermott-"Never interupt me."
 starmark2k
05-18-2005, 4:14 AM
Jon takes 3 arrows and plases them all on the bow he pulled back on the string and launched all 3, They all hih differant troops as he suspected. he then looks around and sees dermott (tdcquicksilver5) he grabs another arrow and aims it at the man pulling back 'time to end your reign of darkness' he then launces his arrow.
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-18-2005, 5:14 AM
Jon takes 3 arrows and plases them all on the bow he pulled back on the string and launched all 3, They all hih differant troops as he suspected. he then looks around and sees dermott (tdcquicksilver5) he grabs another arrow and aims it at the man pulling back 'time to end your reign of darkness' he then launces his arrow. (so am i dead,or am i allowed to um not die?)
 starmark2k
05-18-2005, 5:19 AM
((You can avoid The arrow as i only said i launched it and not hit you.))
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-18-2005, 10:15 AM
*an arrow zips over Dermotts head narrowly missing him,but killing the man behind him*

Dermott-"hand me a Bow and quiver!"

Soldier-*hands Dermott his bow,and a quiver of arrows*

Dermott-*clumbsily fires off a few arrows in Jons general Direction*

Dermott -thinking- I wish I had taken the time to learn basic archery-thinking-

Edit: Battalion #2 has taken the trebuchets i guess....

Battalion #2-*kills off the men controlling the trebuchets,and begins fireing on the castle walls sending archers flying everyware*
 starmark2k
05-18-2005, 10:27 AM
After jon shot the arrow he turned presuming it had hit. He turned out to face the catapults. He grabbed a piese of cloth and wrapped it around the arrow head. He dipped the clothe in a bucket of hot oil that was there to tip over any climbing enemys. He put the arrow on the bow and aimed it

Jon(shouting)-"Light."

A solier with a torch held it abainst the oil drenched cloth on the arrow, It instatly lit and fired it at the catapult. It hit the catapult sending its wooden frame into a blaze. Just then several arrow hit arround him and he turned around. It was the commander he missed earlier. 'You just made it personal' he thought as he pulled out another arrow and covered it in cloth and oil, He aimed aimed it at the floor infront him (if you're still on a house at its feet).
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Dermott-*sees that none of his arrow hit thier target*"men,fight your way back to Lord Huffman im sure he could use your help.Tell him i have buisness to take care of" * runs toward the castle*

A solier with a torch held it abainst the oil drenched cloth on the arrow, It instatly lit and fired it at the catapult. It hit the catapult sending its wooden frame into a blaze. Just then several arrow hit arround him and he turned around. It was the commander he missed earlier. 'You just made it personal' he thought as he pulled out another arrow and covered it in cloth and oil, He aimed aimed it at the floor infront him (if you're still on a house at its feet).

( im off in the battlefield right now,but im headed in your direction :) )

Edit: Did you mean horse? I guess im still by the horse i killed.
 RaV™
05-18-2005, 5:20 PM
The Krow watches with fear as their own weapon was used against them. Watching archers get crushed, by the massive boulders that hit the great walls. The Krow's attention was directed upward torwards the sky, he was watching a boulder falling directly torward his position, without thinking he turned on his heel and jumped off the wall into bails of hay below. The boulder exploded into peices as it his former position, rolling out of the hay he looked around to see how many remaining soldiers were left to protect High House, he noticed the soldiers were strong, but the Confederacy was stronger much stronger. The Krow didn't bother to panic as he ascended a flight of stairs torwards the wall, but he paused as he noticed a barrel full of oil, he made his way back down the stairs and brought the barrel up and dumped the contents onto the battalions of Confederates snatching a torch he tossed it torwards the barrel, causing an firey explosion sending many soldiers into an inferno.
 RaV™
05-18-2005, 5:21 PM
Are Confederates on the wall?
 Tdcquicksilver5
05-19-2005, 1:32 AM
Originally posted by Darth_Krow
Are Confederates on the wall? (no only one battallion of Confederates have gotten to the castle,and half of them have already left to help with the battle outside.The other half are destroying the castle with house trebuchets we captured :) And Im (dermott) headed back to the castle to fight Jon ( starmark2k )
 Cyborgninja
05-19-2005, 6:05 PM
(matt scales up the wall with another battilion of troops and confronts krow) Face it u lose trying to protect this fort is a waste of human life move on this one is ours(draws sword and slashes 3 oncoming guards in half)
Page: 1 of 2