Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

kotor 1- blow up machinery on mannon

Page: 1 of 1
 master jedi101
05-14-2005, 3:26 AM
i do not get how to make this darn machine blow up and i dont want to posin the huge shark if possible.
Spolers don`t matter to me.
 RedHawke
05-14-2005, 5:29 AM
 DarthVandar205
05-14-2005, 10:39 PM
Use this when trying to destroy kolto harvester

fill injector to max pressure
transfer from injector to container pod
empty container pod

This basically causes the machine to blow up and it no longer disturbs the Kolto Guardian's lair. The big fish then leaves you alone and you can go get the star map and then go back up to the surface once youve reunited with your friends back in the underwater base. Dont try to get the map before you deal with the fish otherwise it will eat you and you must go back to a save game.

Then what happens is when you get back to the Republic Embassy, you tell Roland Wann what happened and then you go outside and get arrested *AGAIN* by manaan security. You go before the court and MUST admit to having destroyed the kolto harvester machine and the selkath judges basically debate the issue among themselves and let you go.

This is the light side ending and the one you want if you need to do anything else on Manaan because the selkath are thankful for what you did.

If you poison the fish, you must admit this when you get arrested and then the selkath basically let you go but ban you from the planet and you can no longer return *unless you cheat of course*.

Poisoning the fish IS the easier path but even darksiders might wanna do the light side thing just so theyre not denied extra options later on if they forgot something on this planet.
 RaV™
05-15-2005, 2:27 AM
i got a question, can you fight the Selkath any, cause like when they attempt to arrest you, and you get the dialogue option 'you'll never take me alive!' does that enable you a fight with manaan's security force?
 Jeff
05-21-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Darth_Krow
i got a question, can you fight the Selkath any, cause like when they attempt to arrest you, and you get the dialogue option 'you'll never take me alive!' does that enable you a fight with manaan's security force?
I don't think so. Sorry :(
 RaV™
05-21-2005, 12:24 PM
Well dang, hmm I remember seeing a Thread about the person stuck inside the locker and won't want to come out, can someone please tell me the darkside way to get him to come out of the locker?
 TheMadDoofer
05-22-2005, 4:26 PM
I think that either there's an option to open the locker with your lightsaber (killing him) or try attacking the locker if that works.
 RaV™
05-22-2005, 8:19 PM
Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1