Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

No CD

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthSnipa
05-07-2005, 10:42 PM
is there anyway to play this game without the cd in it. Like a NoCD patch?
 romis138
05-08-2005, 2:14 AM
not really. after you've installed, you can host a dedicated server without a cd.

there are no-cd patches, all have been screwed up by the 1.01 patch, though. within a few seconds of being in a server you'll be booted with some message, i forget what it is. i think it occurs no matter what, even if the server has cheats enabled, so you're SOL unless you get the game. it's only 20 bucks, and the game isn't the best thing in the world, so take it or leave it, i guess.

this game doesn't use any verification checks as far as cd-keys, though..so pirated copies of the game are rampant.
 Crow_Nest
05-08-2005, 4:00 AM
NEVER download any no-cd cracks for JA and any other game. It gives annoying errors that can only be fixed if you reinstall the game.
 INFERNOJHC
05-08-2005, 6:35 AM
Yea, it's gay that you have always to insert the cd for running the game. Tried some nocd hacks for jo and ja. None of them worked.
At least they could release some patch for jo and ja. Q3 worked w/o cd after installing the first patch.
 acdcfanbill
05-09-2005, 5:07 PM
*yoink*
Page: 1 of 1