Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Stuck at isolation domes - where's the button?

Page: 1 of 1
 perfectkiss
05-07-2005, 9:36 AM
WARNING OCD SUFFERERS: MAY POSSIBLY CONTAIN SPOILERS. I got the button from Sasha Nine and had it when I left the cabins. Now I am in the GPC isolation dome it came from and nothing is happening. I am no longer holding the button in my right hand as I was when I left the cabin area. Raz will only say "Something tells me the button I got from Sasha Nine came from here." The map shows me at the "X", so there must be something I have to do here, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what after hours of trying.
 MrFossey
05-07-2005, 10:15 AM
What you want to do is go to your inventory. I'm not sure what version you're playing, but on the PC its the left bracket key. Select the button from there, and you'll exit the inventory screen holding the button. Then just go to the spot and hit 'F' or the "use" button.
 perfectkiss
05-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Thank you very much. You've saved my weekend.
Page: 1 of 1