Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Milkman Level...help!

Page: 1 of 1
 prufrock69
05-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Hi all,

I hope I'm not repeating previous questions, but I haven't found any answers on how to get past the phone man secret agent and the sewer agents. I have the fake gun from the crazy man, but I can't find any more items to get past those two particular parts of the level! Can someone please help? Been stuck on this part for hours!

Thanks.
 prufrock69
05-06-2005, 11:20 PM
hello again, sorry to waste everyone's time. it was a repeat and somebody already answered. thanks everyone!
 James Isaac
05-08-2005, 5:10 PM
Go to the mail building or whatever it is at the opposite end of the level from the guard's house, then try any combination code on the door... a guard will come out and enter the code.. just use the eye tool on him to see what he types. When you get in, go through the door at the back into the dark room, and use the eye on the cameras to guide your way to the other side of the dark room where a pluger is, which gets you into the sewers.

Where do you get the gun from the mad man?
 ironchefmike
05-08-2005, 6:15 PM
Originally posted by James Isaac Where do you get the gun from the mad man?

It's not a matter of where, but when. Once you've completed a certain task, you'll get your gun.
 Plankhead
05-08-2005, 9:49 PM
Specifically, the task is...

Once you get the flower, go to the graveyard and burn the vines in front of the mausoleum. Enter, and you will be arrested and booted back to Boyd's house. He'll give you the gun then.
 James Isaac
05-09-2005, 2:20 AM
Hmm, well then the bit I'm stuck with is how to get the flowers. I saw them in that park place with really high hedge walls, and tried for ages getting over, but with no luck :(.
 ironchefmike
05-09-2005, 3:25 AM
Originally posted by James Isaac
Hmm, well then the bit I'm stuck with is how to get the flowers. I saw them in that park place with really high hedge walls, and tried for ages getting over, but with no luck :(.

Aha. Okay, I'll give you a nudge. Were you able to pick up anything in that area? You should have been able to pick up a crow feather. Now use clairvoyance on it, and see if that moves you ahead or anything.

Good luck.
 Erwin_Br
05-09-2005, 5:59 AM
What's up with the crow feather? I never used a feather to open the gate :confused:

--Erwin
 ironchefmike
05-09-2005, 6:23 AM
Originally posted by Erwin_Br
What's up with the crow feather? I never used a feather to open the gate :confused:

--Erwin

It's not essential to you completing the quest, but it'll show you the pattern of events that will help you figure the puzzle out. You just did the right thing without the crow feather.

Perhaps...you're like, clairvoyant in REAL LIFE! OMG!!!! A real Psychonaut!
 James Isaac
05-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ironchefmike
Aha. Okay, I'll give you a nudge. Were you able to pick up anything in that area? You should have been able to pick up a crow feather. Now use clairvoyance on it, and see if that moves you ahead or anything.

Good luck.

Hmm... I'm still stuck :(. I tried what you said, and found the view of the crow from the tree, but I still can't open the gate. I've tried jumping in from every possible angle with and without levitation, but it never works. More help please ;)
 Vitrivius
05-09-2005, 2:09 PM
Hint: There are two gates. One to get to the crow and one to get to the flower.

If you need more help, press Ctrl+A or highlight the post to reveal spoiler:
The gates are connected, when you open one, the other also opens, so you have to walk through the one near the crow to open the other, then jump the small fence to avoid them closinga again.
end of spoiler
Good luck.
 James Isaac
05-10-2005, 2:24 AM
Page: 1 of 1